Election Commission of Huai Siao
|This article is a stub. You can help MicroWiki by expanding it.|
Empire of Huai Siao Mueang District capital
|Formed||14 April 2021|
|Jurisdiction||Empire of Huai Siao|
|Executive||Vacancy(Chairman of the Election Commission)|
Vacancy(Vice Chairman of the Election Commission)
Election Commission(Thai:คณะกรรมการการเลือกตั้ง)It is an independent organization with the primary function of controlling and conducting, organizing or arranging elections or recruiting members of the House of Representatives. Senator Local council members and local administrators, as the case may be, including a referendum vote. To be honest and upright.
The Election Commission has the following powers.
- Supervise and manage Or organize elections and referendums As required by law To be in good faith And upright.
- Oversee the operations of political parties according to the law.
- Order to suspend, stop, modify Or cancel an election, choosing a referendum And order a new referendum to be elected in certain or all polling stations when there is reasonable evidence that there is electoral corruption.
- Announcement of election results or referendum.
- Prosecution of electoral or political party offenses.
List of the Election Commission
|image||Name||Term of office|