Prince Uthai of Huai Siao
|His Royal Highness, the Prince Father|
|Regent of Huai Siao|
|Regency||2 October 2019|
|Prime Minister||Prince Eun Jo|
|Predecessor||Prince Eun Jo|
|Born||25 May 1980|
|Issue||Princess Jani (b.2006)|
Emperor Pao (b.2010)
Prince Uthai, also referred to as the Prince Father is the mother of Pao, Emperor of Huai Siao and a member of the Huai Siao imperial family. He is one of the senior members of the imperial court gaining immense respect and popularity from his people. He is married to Princess Chanan.
Prince Uthai was born on 25 May 1980 in Thailand. He is married to Princess Chanan and the royal couple has a daughter, Princess Jani (born 2006) and a son, Pao (born 2010) who is the current reigning monarch of Huai Siao.
Prince Uthai is one of the senior-most members of the imperial family of Huai Siao and the imperial court. He is extremely skilled in military warfare and keeps immense knowledge in the field of military administration. He also serves as one of the chief advisors to his son, Emperor Pao. Since 2 October 2019, he has been serving as a regent for his son alongside his wife, Princess Chanan.
Titles, styles, and honours
Titles and styles
- 2 October 2019 – present: His Royal Highness Prince Uthai, the Prince Father of Huai Siao
- Knight of the Most Auspicious Order of the Royal Family of Huai Siao (6 November 2020)
- Special Class of the Most Illustrious Order of Dignity of a Royal Family (28 November 2020)
- Knight of the Most Auspicious Order of the Emperor (19 December 2020)
- First Class of the Red Cross Commendation Medal (21 November 2020)
- Vishwamitra: Grand Cross of the Most Illustrious Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra (11 January 2022, order abolished 24 October 2022)