Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
2nd Austrovian Federal Election
|This article has no relevant categories. Please help MicroWiki by adding a category to this page and removing this template.|
|Template:Country data Screenshot 2017-09-29 at 7.34.01 PM.png|
Proposed State Map
The 2nd Austrovian Federal Election or March 2018 Election will be the second federal election in Austrovia. The election will take place on March 16, 2018, exactly four months after the previous one. This election is also the first one with no legislative elections taking place exactly at the same time.
The election was declared right after the previous one, with campaigning allowed to take place after January 1.
Official candidates are bolded.
- Travis Lee, Reichstag Member for Effards-Rylandia, chairman of the National Populist Party, and former candidate for the 1st Austrovian Federal Election.
- Daisy Drake, Reichstag Member for Marymac and former Reich Chancellor.
- Rosetta Gland, Reichstag Member for Etiwanda, chairwoman of the Democratic Party, and former candidate for the 1st Austrovian Federal Election.
- Reginald Smith, politician from Pretoria, formerly the King of New America.
- Hannah Garcia, Reichstag Member for Pretoria and Leader of the People's Coalition.
- Gabe Griffins, Reichstag Member for Hydraria and General of the 1st Defense Division
- Emily Drake, Reichstag Member for Marymac, 3rd Party Opposition Leader, and former candidate for the 1st Austrovian Federal Election.
- Anthony Easton, Reichstag Member for Etiwanda and former candidate for the 1st Austrovian Federal Election.
Christian Democratic Party
- Diego Drake, chairman of the Christian Democratic Party.
Austrovian League of Fascists
- Marissa Evans, chairwoman of the ALF
- Johnathan Ly, chairman of the Justice Party and former candidate for the 1st Austrovian Reichstag Election.
The 2nd Federal election is the first election in which the Electoral College will not be used. This was due to it being to complicated for the Electoral Committee to add up all the electoral votes in a small amount of time. This time, the winner will be elected by majority vote.
Main Source: Results of the 2nd Federal Election
|Daisy Drake||National Populist Party||16||35%|
|Reginald Smith||Democratic Party||16||35%|
|Cesar Gomez||Traditionalist Party||6||13%|
|Gabe Griffins||Freedom Party||6||13%|
|Anthony Easton||Communist and Socialist Party||1||2%|