Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
3rd Austrovian Federal Election
Proposed State Map
The Third Austrovian Federal Election will be the third federal election in the Austrovian Empire. The election will take place on June 16, 2018 and will be the last election to follow a four month calendar. The next election will be December 16, which will be six months after the third. The Election saw the first re-election of a Reich Chancellor, with Reginald Smith being elected with 11 votes.
- 1 Candidates
- 1.1 National Democratic Populist Party
- 1.2 Reich Chancellor
- 1.3 Vice Chancellor
- 1.4 Traditionalist Party
- 1.5 Reich Chancellor
- 1.6 Vice Chancellor
- 1.7 Freedom Party
- 1.8 Reich Chancellor
- 1.9 Vice Chancellor
- 1.10 Citizen's Party
- 1.11 Reich Chancellor
- 1.12 Vice Chancellor
- 1.13 National Party
- 1.14 Reich Chancellor
- 1.15 Vice Chancellor
- 2 Results
- Reginald Smith, current Reich Chancellor of Austrovia.
- Daisy Drake, current Vice Chancellor of Austrovia.
- Rosetta Gland, candidate for the 1st Austrovian Federal Election.
- Cesar Gomez, candidate for the 2nd Austrovian Federal Election and former Vice Chancellor.
- Seterah Speed, candidate for the 1st Austrovian Federal Election and former Reich Chancellor.
- Kimberly Garcia, former Minister of Foreign Relations.
- Gabe Griffins, candidate for the 2nd Austrovian Federal Election.
- Emily Drake, candidate for the 1st Austrovian Federal Election.
- Jonathan Ly, candidate for the 2nd Austrovian Federal Election.
- Connor Pittman, candidate for the 2nd Austrovian Federal Election.
- Trey Miller, political campaigner.
Voting began at around 2:00 pm PST (Pacific Standard Time) and ended around 12:00 pm PST. Results were counted the following day and published. The Election saw the re-election of Reginald Smith, which will go down in history as the first re-election in Austrovian History. Reginald narrowly defeated Anthony Easton, while Seterah Speed of the Traditionalist gained 3rd, Connor Pittman of the National Party gaining 4th, while the Freedom Party under Gabe Griffins gained 5th.
The Election was also the first one were turnout was incredibly low, with only 33 citizens out of 59 voting. This may be due to most citizens on summer vacation.
|Reginald Smith||National Democratic Populist Party||11||33.3%|
|Anthony Easton||Citizen's Party||8||24.24%|
|Seterah Speed||Traditionalist Party||6||18.18%|
|Connor Pittman||National Party||5||15.15%|
|Gabe Griffins||Freedom Party||3||9%|