Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
4th Austrovian Federal Election
|Template:Country data AustrovianFlag.png|
Proposed State Map
The Fourth Austrovian Federal Election will be the fourth federal election in the Austrovian Empire. The election will take place on December 16, 2018 and will be the first election to follow a six month calender. The next election will be June 16, which will be six months after the fourth.
- 1 Candidates
- 2 Results
- 3 Polling
- Michael Lang, political campaigner.
- Reginald Smith, current Reich Chancellor of Austrovia.
- Christopher Easton, Reichstag Member for Pretoria.
- Jonathan Ly, candidate for the 2nd Austrovian Federal Election.
- Trey Miller', political campaigner.
- Connor Pittman, candidate for the 3rd Austrovian Federal Election.
|Anthony Easton||Citizen's Party||17||45.9%|
|Christopher Easton||Phoenix Movement||15||40.5%|
|Trey Miller||National Party||3||8.1%|
|Michael Lang||National Democratic Populist Party||2||5.4%|