Whig Party (Derskov-Viadalvia)
|Nationalist Revolutionary Front|
|Founded||2013 (as Whig Party)|
The Nationalist Revolutionary Front is a right-wing political party in Derskov-Viadalvia. Founded in 2013 as the successor to Whig Party in the Trivunate, it won 1 seat in the trivunate making it the fifth largest party in government.
With program items like administrative detention and strong assimilationist stance on the integration of immigrants into Derskov-Viadalvian society, the NRF breaks from the established centre-right parties in Derskov-Viadalvia. In addition, the party is consistently Eurosceptic
The party was founded by Kevin Vanhaar under the name of the Viadalvian Whig Party.Ther lead the Alenkandar Riots but failed It participated in the 2013 Viadalvian elections but get 12 votes
On January 4, 2014, the party lost the electiong again but with one volte,After Timo Vink's victory the party is banned,When DV is formed the party is restablishted
- Harsh punishment of the LGBT community,
- Recording ethnicity for all Derskov-Viadalvian citizens.
- Prohibition of state selcarism
- Active repatriation of criminals of foreign citizenship and Dutch nationals originating from Derskov-Viadalvia
- Deportation of criminals having foreign nationality or multiple citizenship back to their country of origin
- Removal of resources from anti-climate change programs, development aid and immigration services
- Abolition of the Derskov-Viadalvian Confederacy
- Shutting down of all Religious schools
- Ban on support aliies/helping nations
- Removing Dutch influence from DV
- Repeal of anti-smoking legislation in bars
- Withdrawal from any Micronational organisations.
- Allow for easy entry without visa of persons
- No more tax money to "(political) left" organizations.
- Keeping track of the ethnicity of people who have committed crimes.
- Opposition to Derskov-Viadalvian influence in Arnham and Exousia