Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Nationalist Revolutionary Front|
|Founded||2013 (as Whig Party)|
With program items like administrative detention and strong assimilationist stance on the integration of immigrants into Derskov-Viadalvian society, the NRF breaks from the established centre-right parties in Derskov-Viadalvia. In addition, the party is consistently Eurosceptic
On January 4th 2014, the party lost the electiong again but with one volte,After Timo Vink's victory the party is banned,When DV is formed the party is restablishted
- Harsh punishment of the LGBT community,
- Recording ethnicity for all Derskov-Viadalvian citizens.
- Prohibition of state selcarism
- Active repatriation of criminals of foreign citizenship and Dutch nationals originating from Derskov-Viadalvia
- Deportation of criminals having foreign nationality or multiple citizenship back to their country of origin
- Removal of resources from anti-climate change programs, development aid and immigration services
- Abolition of the Derskov-Viadalvian Confederacy
- Shutting down of all Religious schools
- Ban on support aliies/helping nations
- Removing Dutch influence from DV
- Repeal of anti-smoking legislation in bars
- Withdrawal from any Micronational organisations.
- Allow for easy entry without visa of persons
- No more tax money to "(political) left" organizations.
- Keeping track of the ethnicity of people who have committed crimes.
- Opposition to Derskov-Viadalvian influence in Arnham and Exousia