Monarchy of Ikonia
|King of Ikonia|
Royal coat of arms of Ikonia
|Heir apparent||Troy Koehler|
|First monarch||Cameron I|
|Formation||19 October 2018|
|Residence||Royal Residence, Uvenia|
The monarchy of Ikonia, commonly referred to as the Ikonian monarchy, is the absolute monarchy of the Kingdom of Ikonia, its dependencies. The current monarch and head of state is King Cameron I, who ascended the throne in 2018.
The monarch and their immediate family undertake various official, ceremonial, diplomatic and representational duties. As the monarchy is absolute, the monarch is not limited to a constitution, and has full judicial power inside the Kingdom. The monarch is commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ikonia.
The monarch (otherwise referred to as the sovereign or "His/Her Majesty", abbreviated H.M.) is the head of state and government. The King's image is used to signify Ikonain sovereignty and government authority—his profile, for instance, appearing on Ikonian postal service stamps.
The monarch takes most of the part in government, and thus the acts of crown dependencies must be done in the name of the Crown officializing it.
Powers and duties
The Monarch of Ikonia reenlists a full political appearance, they have the right and power to do anything— here is a select few.
- The power to issue or create companies, agencies, and more.
- The power to form diplomatic actions with other micronations.
- The power to veto any law passing through any government organization.
- The power to appoint representatives to any government organization.
- The power to enter people into the highest-ranking royal family of Ikonia, the House of Koehler.
- The power to appoint representatives to newly founded towns, provinces, and regions.
- The power to grant titles and awards to any citizen of Ikonia.
- The power to appoint juries, and to appoint the judges of the Supreme Court of Ikonia.
- The right to execute or abolish a civilian of the Kingdom of Ikonia.
- The right to have a spouse as Monarch—that spouse will later then join the House of Koehler.
The monarchy was founded on 19 October 2018, as Cameron I rose to power during the foundation of the Kingdom. He later appointed members to the government.
The monarch has official and political power over anything they want.
Line of succession
The line of succession for the King position flows through the House of Koehler, but is also stated that the Secretary of Treasury will become King of Ikonia, if the current King abdicates the throne to the Treasury or passes away. A new relative in the House of Koehler will become the Secretary of Treasury.
List of monarchs
19 October 2018
( 2 years, 308 days)
|1 September 2006
Son of P.K
and Mother Linda
Age: 14 years, 326 days