House of Wiucki-Dunswed
|House of Wiucki-Dunswed|
|File:Shield of arms of the Wiucki-Dunswed family.svg|
|Country||Ikonia and other realms|
|Founded||18 October 2018|
|Current head||Abrams I|
The House of Wiucki-Dunswed is the reigning royal house in the Kingdom of Ikonia, and a noble house in other micronations. The current head of the House is Abrams I, the King of Ikonia. All those in the House of Wiucki-Dunswed have royal status through blood or marriage, but no right of succession to the throne unless they are a sibling to the monarch or otherwise specified.
All members of the House are descendants or relatives of Dave Wiucki-Dunswed. Currently, there are 5 living members of the House of Wiucki-Dunswed.
- Abrams I (Sovereign)
- His Royal Highness Sir Paul Wiucki-Dunswed MC
- Her Royal Highness Dame Lyndsay Wiucki-Dunswed (nee Victor)
- His Royal Highness Admiral Prince George, Duke of Nikodemia KD OH MC MOS KGC
- Valerie Wiucki-Dunswed[a]
The House of Wiucki-Dunswed currently has no cadet houses. However, an agreement was reached that upon the marriage of a spouse to the monarch, a cadet house will be formed.
Heraldic quartering of Cadet Branches
- Unborn daughter but still considered alive as a member of the House & will receive title upon birth