Princess Charlotte, Duchess of St. Andrews
|Her Royal Highness|
|Princess Charlotte, Duchess of St. Andrews|
|Grand Ruler of Edinburgh Province|
|Reign||19 February 2022 – 17 November 2022|
|Inauguration||19 February 2022|
|Deputy Monarch||Prince William, Duke of Ernest|
|Prime Minister||Dame Armgard Margaret |
Sir Paul Gordon
|Predecessor||Edward IX of Queensland|
|Successor||Albert of Queensland|
|Reign||3 January 2015 – present|
|Charlotte Elizabeth Victoria|
|Born||28 May 2004|
Princess Charlotte, Duchess of St. Andrews (Charlotte Elizabeth Victoria) is the 2nd, 4th, 7th and 10th Queen of the House of Eberhard-Bernhard. She is the the sister of Princess Juliana, Duchess of Beauclerk and is friends of Edward IX of Queensland.
Position in Government
- 14 August 2019 : She was appointed acting Prime Minister.
- 16 August 2019 : She was elected as Prime Minister. She was the first royal family member to enter politics and became prime minister.
- 10 March 2020 : She resigned as prime minister following public criticism. From the case that the Cabinet has proposed to the King to approve the budget to develop the country which costs more than usual.
- 7 January 2021 : She has been appointed Minister of Finance.
- 23 September 2021 : She has been appointed Minister of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport and Minister of Ecological Transition.
- 30 January 2022 : She has resigned as Minister of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport and Minister of Ecological Transition in preparation for the position of Supreme Head of the Queenslandian on 13 February.
Honorary military positions
- 19 February 2022 – Present: Commander-in-Chief of the Queensland Armed Forces
- 19 February 2022 – Present: Commander-in-Chief of the Royal Queensland Army
- 19 February 2022 – Present: Colonel in Chief of Queenslandian Coldstream Foot Guards
- 19 February 2022 – Present: Colonel in Chief of Queenslandian Grenadiers Foot Guards
- 6 March 2019 – Present: Colonel of the Regiment of Queenslandian Grenadiers Foot's Guards
- 6 February 2020 – Present: Colonel in Chief of Queen Victoria's Dragoon Guards
- 16 January 2020 – Present: Colonel of the Regiment of Queen Fabiola Regiments Guards
- 19 March 2017 - 16 January 2018: Lord High Admiral of the Kingdom of Queensland
- 16 January 2017 - 16 March 2018: First Sea Lord and Chief of the Queensland Naval Staff
- 20 January 2019 – Present: Commodore-in-Chief of the Royal Queensland Sea office
- 25 May 2019 – Present: Honorary Commodore of HM. the Queenslandian Coastguard
- 19 February 2022 – Present: Commander-in-Chief of the Royal Queensland Air Force
- 10 February 2021 – Present: Honorary Air Commodore of the No.2 Squadron of Royal Queensland Air Force
Titles and styles
- 13 January 2016 - 7 October 2017: Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte, Duchess of St. Andrews, the Royal State Grand Rules of Edinburgh Province
- 10 December 2017 - 26 July 2020: Her Majesty Princess Charlotte, the Queen Emeritus of Queensland, Duchess of St. Andrews, the Royal State Grand Rules of Edinburgh Province
- 26 July 2020 - Present: Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte, Duchess of St. Andrews, the Grand Rulers of Edinburgh Province
- 7 October 2017 – 10 December 2017: Her Majesty Queen Victoria the second of Queensland
- 29 April 2020 - 16 July 2020: Her Majesty Queen Charlotte the fourth of Queensland
- 3 November 2020 - 10 December 2020: Her Majesty Queen Catherine the seventh of Queensland
- 19 February 2022 – Present: Her Majesty Queen Benedikte the tenth of Queensland
The full name according to the present official document is:
Benedikte the Tenth by the Grace of God, the Queen of Kingdom of Queensland, the Princess of Eberhard-Bernhard, the Duchess of Queensland, Empress of Napolean Island, Queen of Abercorn and St Albans, Queen of St Albans, Queen of Wellington and St Andrews, Queen of New Queenzealand, Her other realms and territories, Head of the Commonwealth of Independent Nations, Defender of the Faith.
Coat of arms
Variant National Arms
Other foreign arms
| Coat of arms as
Grand Cordon of the Supreme Order of the Hibiscus
| Coat of arms as |
Lady Grand Cross of the Order of Santi Rattanaporn