Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
From MicroWiki, the micronational encyclopædia
| Belcher Cabinet|
1st ministry of Adammia
|2013 - 2016|
|Date formed||1 September 2013|
|Date dissolved||18 August 2016|
|People and organizations|
|Head of government||HIH Emperor Mother Jayne PM COA|
|Head of state||HIM Emperor Adam I|
| Ministers removed
|Member party|| Moderate Party|
|Status in legislature||Grand coalition|
|Legislature term(s)|| I Legislature|
- Emperor Father Kevin left the Ruling Council when Crown Prince Daniel was given his title of Duke of the Adammic Imperial Province on 24 November 2013 and could no longer be a government minister. He was replaced by Emperor Adam I as Minister of Defence.
- Emperor Adam I resigned as Minister of Infrastructure on 8 June 2014. Sir Paul McKenna was appointed to replace him.
- There was a small cabinet reshuffle on 17 August 2014 following the 2014 National Election. Madam Julie Foster replaced Sir Reginald Hall as Deputy Prime Minister and Emperor Mother Jayne as Minister of Information.
- Emperor Adam I resigned as Director of Communications on 18 July 2015 after Emperor Mother Jayne established the Moderate Party. The role was largely replaced by that of the Cabinet Secretary by the end of the year, a post which Emperor Adam also occupied.
- Madam Winifred Hall died in office on 11 April 2016. Sir David Hall was appointed to succeed her as Minister of the Environment.
There were no junior ministers in the Belcher Cabinet.