Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
An independent politician is an individual not affiliated to any of a nation's political parties who decides to stand for a political office for which they are eligible. A person can be independent for many reasons including:
- Conflicting views with all parties,
- Failure to win a nomination
- A way to run for political office without subjecting to a party's rules and jurisdiction.
- In some nations (e.g. Shireroth and the Usian Republic), political parties are forbidden. Furthermore in some nations political parties are not specifically forbidden but instead contain non-partisan legislatures. One example of this is the Free Empire of Highland, where all citizens have seats and have no option to sit in party groups.
Notable independent micronationalists
- Devon J. Kearney - Republic of Plymouth
- H Whittingham - Free Empire of Highland
- Crown Prince Daniel - Empire of Adammia
- Nicholas Randouler - Kingdom of Auvenum Prime Director
- Jason Keourac - Democratic Republic of Seybold
|This article is a stub. You can help MicroWiki by expanding it.|