Acts of the New Prussian Imperial Parliament
Acts of the New Prussian Imperial Parliament, formerly the New Prussian Assembly, are the primary legislation of the Empire of New Prussia. All acts must be passed by the House of Commons and the Senate of Peers and must receive Imperial Ascent from the Emperor.
Acts of the New Prussian Assembly 25 May 2018 - 17 July 2022
- Act I Ministry of Foreign Relations - Established the Ministry of Foreign Relations
- Act II Ministry of Homeland Security - Established the Ministry of Homeland Security
- Act III Ministry of Post, Archives, and Media - Established the Ministry of Post, Archives and Media
- Act IV Currency Act - Established the Ministry of the treasury and established the New Prussian Mark as the national currency
- Act V Navy Branch - Established the New Prussian Imperial Navy
- Act VI Military Revision - Revise the New Prussian military structure
- Act VII Military Revision (Rank Classification) - Reorganized the military ranks
- Act VIII New Prussia National and State Orders, Decorations, and Medals - Established Orders, Decorations, and Medals of New Prussia
- Act IX National Holidays - Created all national Holidays
- Act X National Holidays Revision - Revised two National Holidays
1 January 2022 - 17 July 2022
- Act XI Ministry of Foreign Relations (Revision) - Added current policies and a new Department
- Act XII Honours of New Prussia Revised - Created all current National and State Orders
- Act XIII Political Parties - Established the Political Party Register
- Act XIV Ministry of Education - Established the Ministry of Education
- Act XV Judiciary - Established the Ministry of Justice and the Imperial Court of New Prussia
Acts of the New Prussian Imperial Parliament 17 July 2022 - Present
- Act I Flags for Public Use - To make more physical representation and presence of the Empire of New Prussia
- Act II Standing Committees - Established Senate and House Committees to make legislation more efficient
- Act III Ministry of the Treasury Agencies (Revision) - Overhauled and made the New Prussian Imperial Bank a direct government agency, renamed the Secretary of the Department of Designing and Printing to the Treasurer of the Empire of New Prussia.
- Act IV Ministry of Homeland Security Agencies (Revision) - Renamed the Department of Citizenship to the Department of Citizenship & Census, and renamed and made the Political Party Register, Now the New Prussian Electoral Council, a direct government agency. Also made the Political Party Register a list of registered parties in New Prussia.
- Act V Ministry of Post, Archives and Media (Revision) - Reestablished and reorganized the New Prussian Postal Service.
- Act VI Statehood of Southwest Clinton - Established a Logistics & Processing Center, Archepiscopal See, District Bank, and a seat on the Board of Governors for the Archduchy of Southwest Clinton.
- Act VII Military Revision (Enlisted Career Fields, Ranks, Units, and Flags)
- Act VIII National Flag Code
- Act IX National Military Flag Code