Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Urielandia general elections, 2018
This lists parties that won seats. See the complete results below.
Current formation of the Urielandish Senate for the legislature 2018 - 2024
General elections were held in the Empire of Urielandia on June 30, 2018. These were the first elections after the proclamation of the Empire on May 22, 2018 and the first ones under the reign of the Emperor Uriel I. Juan Manuel Lafaurie was elected as the Empire's first prime minister beating Manuel Cabezas Rondón of the Party of the Empire.
Political parties which participated in the elections
The officially registered political parties of Urielandia which participated in the election were:
- Urielandia First Movement
- Conservative Party of Urielandia
- Progressive Party of Urielandia
- Party of the Empire
Main candidates for the election of Prime Minister
- Juan Manuel Lafaurie: Urielandia First Movement
- Manuel Cabezas Rondón: Party of the Empire
- Urielandia First Movement: 45 seats (73% of the vote)
- Conservative Party of Urielandia: 31 seats (63% of the vote)
- Party of the Empire : 33 seats (65% of the vote)
- Progressive Party of Urielandia: 19 seats (24% of the vote)
Results for the Prime Minister election
- Juan Manuel Lafaurie: 9 votes (80%)
- Manuel Cabezas Rondón: 3 votes (33%)