The Treaty of Concord was a treaty written in December of 2017, and presented in January of 2018, after the Battle of Nishlorpia. It stated that the war would be finished, recognised that Nishlorpia started the war without provocation and that the monarch, Molly, must issue a handshake to both John I and John Timpson, then Duke of Cascadia. It was signed by Her Majesty Molly of Nishlorpia, and His Majesty the King. It is one of the two treaties signed in Concord, Baustralia.
- Treaty of Peace Between Baustralia And Nishlorpia
- To end unprovoked aggravation from Nishlorpia
- Signed at Concord, HM District, Baustralia, Janurary 09 2017
Part I - Nishlorpian Reparation
- Article I
- The government of Nishlorpia must not provoke war again with Baustralia, the 2nd Kingdom of Flavora, Wangatangia or Tentacion. Secondly, they must issue a formal handshake to His Majesty John I, and the Duke of Cascadia.
Part II - Baustralian Reparation
- Article I
- The government of Nishlorpia wishes full recognition from the Kingdom and its Commonwealth and their member states.
Part III - Signatures
- (Signed John I)
- Monarch of Baustralia
- His Majesty John I
- (Signed Molly R)
- Monarch of Nishlorpia
- Her Majesty Molly