Kingdom of Stratton
Kingdom of Stratton
|Ethnic groups (2021)||Scottish, Greek, Irish, Italian|
|Religion(2020)||Eastern Orthodox Christian|
|Tyler Hibler ( HRH Vincent Patros)|
|30 May 2019|
|1.0764638084 km2 (0.4156250000 sq mi)|
• 2021 census
|Currency||Pound Stratton (PDS)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-5)|
• Summer (DST)
|Drives on the||right|
|Patron saint||St John Chrysostom|
The Kingdom of Stratton is a Constitutional monarchy with 66 acres of territory in northeast Texas, and 200 acres of territory in Germany. The current population of the kingdom is 20.
Stratton was created on 30 May 2019, as a means of providing a monarchy within the area of Dallas, Texas.
Citizens of all legitimate nations have certain God-given rights, being
- No government shall make any law respecting an establishment of religion (except in the case of Theocratic nations such as the Vatican), or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition for a redress of grievances.
- The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
- The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
- No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
- The right to buy and sell freely
- The right to work
- The right keep whatever wealth one has amassed
- The right to personal property
- The right to food and water
- The right to pursue education
- The right to life, regardless of age, background, or stage of development
- The right to defend oneself from harm
- The right to equality in the eyes of the law,regardless of citizenship status, nation of residence, nation of origin, age, gender, religion, or heritage.
- The right to communicate freely
- The right to privacy
- Freedom from surveillance without justified cause
- These rights cannot be revoked by any government, as they are the rights of all people, regardless of citizenship status, nation of residence, nation of origin, age, gender, religion, or heritage. Any government that restricts or denies these rights is tyrannical.
It is the the responsibility of any just government to protect the rights of the people. Any government that fails to protect these rights should be considered a failed regime, and be removed from power by the people, using whatever means necessary, whether peacefully or forcefully. This is the responsibility of the people to society as a whole.