Lady Evren Filgert, Duchess of Dumnonia
Duchess of Dumnonia
5 June 2014 - 14 June 2017
|Born||29 November 1994|
|Citizenship||British (Austenasian 2014-17)|
Filgert founded the Republic of Bokonton on 28 October 2007, which she administered as its Queen until its effective collapse in late 2010, becoming a purely nominal entity by the middle of 2012. On 2 June 2014 - by which time Bokonton was officially defunct -, Filgert raised the question of joining the Empire of Austenasia with Emperor Jonathan I, and after negotiations her house in Cornwall was annexed as Porthbokon on 5 June.
Porthbokon joined the Empire as an Austenasian Town, with Filgert being appointed its Acting Representative and granted the title Duchess of Dumnonia; she soon afterward founded the Porthbokon News. On 8 July, she was given a tour of Wrythe and Carshalton with James von Puchow by the Emperor, and on 16 July was appointed an Austenasian magistrate. She was elected Representative of Porthbokon in October later that year, and re-elected in August 2015.
In late 2015, Filgert dropped contact with the imperial government. Several attempts to re-establish contact with her were made over 2016, and after an intensification of efforts to do so failed in early 2017, Porthbokon was dissolved on 14 June 2017, with its population - Filgert included - losing their Austenasian citizenship.
Awards and decorations
- Order of the People, First Class, 27 July 2009
- Dame of Bohr, 30 August 2010
- Lady of the Order of the Sovereign Eagle, 9 September 2010
- Dame of the Royal Order of Saint Christopher, 20 December 2010
- Ribbon of Pebon, 5 January 2011
- Lady of the Order of the Gods, 19 April 2011
- Ribbon of Flora, 21 April 2011
- Baroness of Nothroughingham, 15 July 2011
- Imperial Dame of the Austenasian Order, 4 March 2012 - 14 June 2017