MicroWiki suffered a database corruption issue on 6 March and lost 24 hours worth of edits. Apologies for any disruption; we are looking into options of moving service to another provider.
For further information, please contact us on the Discord.
Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
2nd Black March
March 2010–March 2010
The month was marred by many international and civil conflicts.
|Preceded by||Rise of Nations Period|
|Followed by||Period of Mistrust|
|Leader(s)||Robert Lethler, Alexander Reinhardt, Crown Prince Jonathan, Mark Dresner, Nicholas Woode-Smith|
The term "Second Black March" is the term used to describe the heavy conflicts of March 2010, like the original Black March.
- 1 Pre-Second Black March
- 2 Second Black March Wars
Pre-Second Black March
New Europe claimed all of the U.S. state of Kentucky and Angador claimed two counties in Kentucky during January. This conflict was also resolved, when Angador kept its two counties and New Europe claims the rest of the state.
Zonian Confederacy - SUNP
This was known as the Zonian Conflict at the time but was renamed the SUNP War after Mark Dresner's dissapearance. The Zonian Confederacy and theSUNP were also involved in what seemed to be a conflict. This conflict stemmed from piece of text on some of the SUNP's articles called "Zonian Conflict". When Nicholas Woode-Smith asked what this was about, Mark Dresner of the SUNP would refuse to comment. Zona's vassal, Xank, was also involved in the war. NottaLotta Acres declared a state of hostility on the SUNP as a result of the conflict with Zona, however, NottaLotta Acres quickly recinded the declaration after discussing the matter with the SUNP, and the two governments left the immediate conflict on good terms, but NottaLottan-Zonian relations became strained. The Zonian Confederacy left the conflict too after a conference with the SUNP which showed the war to be a big misunderstanding. Later however, ZIC agents uncovered that it was a ruse to damage Zonian Affairs. This information was not released until after Dresners dissapearance due to risks of damaging Foreign affairs further. Zona now has friendly relations with the SUNP but Xank remains neutral. The war was over but Zonian Foreign Affairs had been damaged.
The Zonian Confederacy's hatred for Mark Dresner remained though and over time, grew. Eventually, the Dresner Dossier was released which resulted in Dresners disappearance. Dresner is still regarded as the most hated man in the Zonian Confederacy.
Antarctic Conflict of 2010
Wyvern and SUNP Conflict
Wyvern and the Socialist Union of Nemkhavia and Pristinia had a conflict stemming from the condemnation proposal that Wyvern made concerning New Europe which escalated before being stopped by the OAM.
Second Black March Wars
After the Terry I abdication crisis Lord General William and Princess Caroline declared war on the Empire leading to a civil war.
List of Nations involved:
- South Kilttown Rebels (Declared War)
- SUNP (Stated that they will take no aggressive action, but will do everything they can to ensure that the rebels win - in de facto state of war)
- New Europe (announced support to the rebels)
- NottaLotta Acres (announced political support of the rebels)
- Secundomia (political support, cut ties with the Midget Nation-in-Exile)
- Sterling (political support)
- Prometheus (Formerly supported Rebel side before information was supplied and returned neutral, accepts rebel claim)
- Zonian Confederacy (Military Support)
- Terabytoria (Declared War on 10th of March 2010)
- Angador (Declared War)
- Empire of Austenasia (Accepted original declaration war)
- Univist Republican Phoenix Empire(Decalared war)
- Midget Nation-in-Exile (Declared war)
- Erusia (offered support)
- Landashir (condemned actions of the rebels)
- Patetopia (recognizes Esmond III as rightful Emperor)
Phoenix Imperial Army
Phoenix Empire Side
Empire of Austenasia (diplomatic support)