Praeniy Naemal Seok
|Praeniy Naemal Seok|
|Naemal in 2021|
20th September 2009
|Order Leader||Dastan Shibil-den|
|Born||2 March 1999|
|Birth name||Tomáš Kracík|
|Nationality||Varglian Mekniyan (Hyojutite)|
|Political party||Green Party of Mekniy-Lurk Template:Country data Kxelhonipartay.png|
|Residence||56 Meusyeol Dr, Hanunkx City, Yeoju Polisoyeot, VA Meknijsko|
|Alma mater||University of Hradec Králové|
Praeniy Naemal Seok (March 23, 1999 Aseulaseg, Yeoju VA), also Přemluv of Prénij, or pseudonym Prdusa, is a Mekniyan Mēk, entrepreneur, vvakeistic shisai, writer, musician and a pedagogue / linguist. Naemal is a Hyojutite, has dual citizenship - Mekniyan and Czech. He comes from an Italian aristocratic family and the Mekniyan dynasty Praeniy / Prénij. He is one of the key people of the Czech sector.
In 2009, he founded the modern Mekniyan state, which follows on from the ancient mythical state unit Tajibangmida. He is behind the revival of the Nissian language, he also supports the revival of other Boyoheum languages.
Naemal was born on March 23, 1999 in Aseulaseg, one of the cities of Yeoju Polisoyeot Conurbium (formerly Jičín, Czech Republic) in the hospital ē Aberji dea Hwalenji Kxeostitayeon Aseulaseg, Yeoju. (Aberji dea Hwalenji Medical Center in Aseulaseg, Yeoju VA His mother, Praeniy Dala Yehyaein (1974/1948 KA) is a nurse, his father Praeniy Naemal Irsseo (1973/1947 KA) is a carpenter, joiner and roofer. His parents are divorced, which is one of the reasons for the Mekniyan "Spring". Naemal says his parents' divorce helped him a lot to find himself.
Naemal spent his childhood under the age of six in the town house 17 on Pilyo Square in the historic center of Yeoju, Yijīn. In 2005, the family moved to Niyi State. He spent the rest of his childhood and part of his adolescence in the historic house 86 in Kaywokki - Kisneo. Naemal often says of the village of Kaywokki that it is his real home , then he says the hilly landscape of Kisneo and the view of the Esagitan highlands gives me peace .
Naemal's alma mater is the University of Hradec Králové, where he has been studying Information Management since 2018. In 2018, he graduated from ē pyoateuNi kxesealleoNi i teknikiyeoNi ateukvangEun dea Hanunkx City, Yeoju (Higher Vocational and Secondary Industrial School Hanunkx City, Yeoju) , where he received a high school diploma.
In 2017, Naemal created the pseudonym Prdusa, under which he began publishing music of the mekPop genre. He released his music to combat anxiety caused mainly by the graduation exam and adolescence. The mission of Prdusa's music is mainly an escape from the "tight" and too serious world. The Dadaist mission of music is to be a direct struggle with this environment. The most famous chants of Prdusa are "Be a little DADA" (so don't be so tight, relax), "I'm mangoid" (I'm calm, everything's going well), "prdusify" (to make someone relaxed), or "Sense in nonsense" (Prdusa tries to uncover secret or taboo topics in a meaningless way, such as trying to unlock secrets).
Establishment of the Kingdom of Nissi
The Kingdom of Nissi was founded in exile in Cyprus, the then name Nissi originated from the distortion of the word niyōm in an old spelling, where the vowel y was written as ss and a partial inspiration for the name of Nissi beach in Aya Napa.
Period between 2010 - 2013
Between 2010 and 2013, Naemal began to revive the Nissiian language, Mekniyan customs, and cuisine. At this time, Nissi became a republic (āmbīyo), and this change was also made by a change of name. Nissi was first renamed Meknissi (a combination of the word mek - president and Nissi), then distorted to Mekniy. Naemal became the first president.
Revival after 2013
In the spring of 2013, Naemal re-established Mekniy and began to have real ambitions for declaring international independence. He founded Nissi TV, later NT, which he fully dedicated to the idea of Mekniy. The year 2014 was a turning point, as he united the independent Mekniyan states into one federation and began to present Mekniy in the micronational community. Naemal's career expanded with joining UMČMSS, which he transformed into UMCE together with Alex White and František Šindelář.
Naemal was one of the key people and founders of UMCE, Coronese Confederation, Corona currency, etc.
- Grand Cross of the Most Honourable Order of the Lotus
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy
- Vishwamitran state honors
- Grand Commander of the Most Noble Royal Family Order of Purvanchal
- PRAENIY, Naemal Seok. Základy nissiištiny 1. Hanunkx City, Yeoju VA: Meknijská národní univerzita Nākala Hanunkcha.
- PRAENIY, Naemal Seok. KleuteasEun ovvae eomaNun shabubuNim. Hanunkx City, Yeoju VA: Naraeji Books, 2019.
- PRAENIY, Naemal Seok. Schleicher's fable - Nissian: Nissian in use. In: YouTube [online]. Hanunkx City, Yeoju VA: Mekniyan National University of Naacal Hanunkx, 2019, 2019 [cit. 2019-12-27]. Dostupné z: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqs6jQU0Pw
- PRAENIY, Naemal Seok. Schleicher's fable - Tiornian: Thornian Language. In: YouTube [online]. Hanunkx City, Yeoju VA: Mekniyan National University of Naacal Hanunkx, 2019, 2019 [cit. 2019-12-27]. Dostupné z: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkEO72-ubMU
- PRAENIY, Naemal Seok. Schleicher's fable - Esagitian Languages: Esagitian language duoglot. In: YouTube [online]. Hanunkx City, Yeoju VA: Mekniyan National University of Naacal Hanunkx, 2019, 2019 [cit. 2019-12-27]. Dostupné z: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7YdRsV5dHk
- PRAENIY, Naemal Seok. ĺ�凵厶 囗日幵乚 新世: Esagitian language duoglot. In: YouTube [online]. Hanunkx City, Yeoju VA: Mekniyan National University of Naacal Hanunkx, 2016, 2016 [cit. 2019-12-27]. Dostupné z: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTH5l64ma7k
- and more