Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Imperial and Royal Majesty
His/Her Imperial and Royal Majesty (HI&RM) - with His/Her Royal and Imperial Majesty (HR&IM) sometimes being used as a rarer alternative - is the style used by King-Emperors and their consorts as heads of imperial dynasties that are simultaneously royal.
- Wilhelm I reigned as Emperor of New Europe, but is also a prince from Prussia. Another is because he was a royal King of Illinois.
- Frederic I of Pristinia, apart from being the Emperor of Pristinia, was also King in Greater Berkeley and King of Fredericton.
- Calum I of the Grove holds the royal title of King of the Grove, and the Imperial title of Caesar. During his first reign as king, he would use the style HI&RM while not in the presence of the Emperor.
- Declan I, II & V was Emperor of Austenasia while also holding numerous royal titles; King of New Wessex, King of Wilcsland, King of Orly and King of Rushymia.
- Stephen of Abelden currently holds the titles Emperor of Abelden, King of Legatia, King of Legabelden, King of Alenshka, King of Dolangrad and Emperor of Demirelia.
- Oscar I currently holds the title Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, and after having merged the two realms into one known as Karnia-Ruthenia, he reigns as Emperor-King.
- Stefan I currently holds the title of Tsar (Imperial) of the Great Lawl Reich and Tsar (Royal) of the Obleans.