Imperial and Royal Majesty
His/Her Imperial and Royal Majesty (HI&RM) - with His/Her Royal and Imperial Majesty (HR&IM) sometimes being used as a rarer alternative - is the style used by King-Emperors and their consorts as heads of imperial dynasties that are simultaneously royal.
- Wilhelm I reigned as Emperor of New Europe, but is also a prince from Prussia. Another is because he was a royal King of Illinois.
- Frederic I of Pristinia, apart from being the Emperor of Pristinia, was also King in Greater Berkeley and King of Fredericton.
- Calum I of the Grove holds the royal title of King of the Grove, and the Imperial title of Caesar. During his first reign as king, he would use the style HI&RM while not in the presence of the Emperor.
- Declan I, II & V was Emperor of Austenasia while also holding numerous royal titles; King of New Wessex, King of Wilcsland, King of Orly and King of Rushymia.
- Stephen of Abelden held the titles Emperor of Abelden, King of Legatia, King of Legabelden, King of Alenshka, King of Dolangrad and Emperor of Demirelia.
- Oscar I currently holds the title Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, and after having merged the two realms into one known as Karnia-Ruthenia, he reigns as Emperor-King.
- Stefan I currently holds the titles Tsar (Imperial) of the Great Lawl Reich, Tsar (Royal) of Oblea, and Kyng of New Slin.
- Christina I & II holds the title of Queen-Empress of the United Kingdoms of Creek and Lake and therefore uses the styling within the United Kingdoms of Creek and Lake.
- Maria I holds the title of Queen-Czarina of Borduria to signify her imperial rule over the Province of Borduria as its head of state and imperial government. She uses the Imperial and Royal style when she is within Borduria and when she signs official bordurian documents.