Imperial and Royal Majesty
His/Her Imperial and Royal Majesty (HI&RM) - with His/Her Royal and Imperial Majesty (HR&IM) sometimes being used as a rarer alternative - is the style used by King-Emperors and their consorts as heads of imperial dynasties that are simultaneously royal.
- Wilhelm I reigned as Emperor of New Europe, but is also a prince from Prussia. Another is because he was a royal King of Illinois.
- Frederic I of Pristinia, apart from being the Emperor of Pristinia, was also King in Greater Berkeley and King of Fredericton.
- Calum I of the Grove holds the royal title of King of the Grove, and the Imperial title of Caesar. During his first reign as king, he would use the style HI&RM while not in the presence of the Emperor.
- Declan I, II & V was Emperor of Austenasia while also holding numerous royal titles; King of New Wessex, King of Wilcsland, King of Orly and King of Rushymia.
- Stephen of Abelden held the titles Emperor of Abelden, King of Legatia, King of Legabelden, King of Alenshka, King of Dolangrad and Emperor of Demirelia.
- Oscar I currently holds the title Emperor of Karnia and King of Ruthenia, and after having merged the two realms into one known as Karnia-Ruthenia, he reigns as Emperor-King.
- Stefan I currently holds the titles Tsar (Imperial) of the Great Lawl Reich, Tsar (Royal) of Oblea, and Kyng of New Slin.
- Christina I holds the title of Queen-Empress of the United Kingdoms of Creek and Lake and therefore uses the styling within the United Kingdoms of Creek and Lake.