House of Mac Donnchadha-Houghton
The House of Mac Donnchadha-Houghton (known as the House of MacDonagh before 23 January 2012) was the ruling house of the Kingdom of Wilcsland, and also held sovereignty at various times over the Empire of Austenasia, Saqqara, Atantis, the Taklamacan, Etarnia, South Bank, and several other states.
The House of Mac Donnchadha-Houghton is seated in the ancient town of Wilton. It gained the status of a royal house when Declan I created the Kingdom of South Bank in 2002. Originally known by its English translation of MacDonagh, the House of Mac Donnchadha had the name Houghton affixed to it on 23 January 2012 by Declan I, II & V, creating the House of Mac Donnchadha-Houghton as the ruling house of New Wessex. Declan I claimed that the House may be descended from Kings of England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland and Germany, and possibly Holy Roman Emperors.
- HRH Princess Marjorie, Duchess of Corran
- Lord of the Land: May - June 2009, 2 January 2011 - 31 December 2019
- Theocrat of Atkantia: 16 December 2010 - 20 January 2013
- Duke of South Bank: 2011 - 31 December 2019
- Sovereign Autocratic Lord of Wilcsland: 2011 - 31 December 2014
- Count of Borken: 5 June 2011 - unknown
- Lord of the Two Lands: 26 July 2011 - 31 December 2014
- Prince of Copan: 14 January 2012 - 24 June 2013
- Prince in Von Stergel: 24 April 2012 - unknown
- Duchess of Corran: 30 June 2012 - 31 December 2019
|United Kingdom of New Wessex|