Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Organisation of Active Micronations Awards
The Organisation of Active Micronations Awards, or the OAM Awards were established by OAM Resolution 40 on July 1, 2010.
- The OAM Award for Diplomatic Excellence
- The OAM Award for International Activity
- The OAM Award for Institutional Contribution
- The OAM Award for Economic Development
- The OAM Award for Social Advancement
- The OAM Award for Technological and Scientific Excellence
- The OAM Award for Political Excellence
- Slinky Empyre, 2010
- A1, 2010
- A1, 2010
- St.Charlie, 2010
Technological and Scientific Excellence
- Egtavia, 2010
| General |
Secretary-General • Vice Secretary-General • Secretary • OAM Awards • OAM Parliament • Criticism • Intermicronational Court of Law
| Current Agencies |
OAM External Affairs Office • OAM Internal Affairs Office • OAM Non-Political Office • OAM Partnership Assistance Office • OAM Projects Agency • OAM Public Affairs Agency • OAM Recruitment Office
| Elections |
January 2010 • March 2010 • May 2010 • July 2010 • November 2010 • March 2011 • May 2011 • September 2011 • November 2011