Micronationalist Martial Art Association
Micronationalist Martial Arts Association
Motto: "Giving up is not an option"
|Headquarters||Kingdom of Blazdonia|
|Other languages||English (Official)|
|Type||International martial arts association|
|Member states||8 members|
|HM King Kevin|
• Chairman's Assistant
|HIM Emperor Mo|
|Establishment||16 July 2021|
The Micronationalist Martial Art Association (MMAA) is an intermicronational martial arts association which promotes the study, teaching and practise of all martial arts in the micronational world and co-operation between micronational governing bodies. The MMAA recognises and accepts any type of martial art, with the major martial art in each of its member states varying greatly. The organisation was founded on 16 July 2021 and currently has eight member states.
|Member Country||Representative||Year of membership|
|Kingdom of Blazdonia||HM King Kevin||2021|
|Greater Rovian Empire
(Formerly due to dissolution)
|HIM Emperor Mo||2021|
|Kingdom of Pontunia||HRM King Andrew||2021|
|Kingdom of Cutenstonia||HM Queen Zadie||2021|
|Greater Bastrian Empire||HIM Emperor Eben Berkvens||2021|
|Kingdom of Wellmoore||HM King Luke||2021|
|The Sovereign Municipality of Ameristralia||HE David Brooke||2021|
|Republic of Quailia||Chancellor Benedict Baltz||2021|
The MMAA acts as the representative body for the collective interests of the martial arts to the Federal, State and Territory Governments, the general international community and the media.
The combined strength and experience of its members enables MMAA to provide an effective forum for:
-Lobbying/advocacy on behalf of the industry
-Representation of member interests
-Education on a wide range of topics
-Networking and liaison between members, to the wider martial arts community and beyond
The Administrative Body
The MMAA is lead by a sole individual, Chairman Kevin Doan.
The AB is the basis of structure and it is required to enable MMAA to carry out it's many formal tasks.
MMAA Ministries & Positions
|Ministry/ Position||Ministry Purpose||Ministry Director|
|Executive Ministry||This ministry holds all personnel who lead MMAA like the chairman and his/ her assistant etc||Director/ Chairman Kevin
Chairman's Assistant Mo
|Education Ministry||This ministry presides over qualifying instructors to teach all kinds of martial arts as part of the MMAA||Luke of Wellmoore|
|Membership Ministry||This particular ministry is for the sole purpose of recruiting new member nations and the membership processes||Zadie McGrawningham|
|Inspection Ministry||This ministry allows for inspection of training sites by qualified individuals so that those sites can be approved for training under MMAA instructors or affiliated personnel|
|General Affairs Ministry||This ministry is for all other operations that occur in MMAA (Equipment, uniforms, practitioner enrollment etc.)||David Brooke|
|Safety Officer||The SO is appointed to ensure applicant nations and their delegations do not pose a threat to member nations and to the integrity of the association||Zakharov|
THE PEAK BODY
A Peak Industry Body should be able to say yes to all or most of these points.
1. Is the association referred to in any State or Federal Government legislation
2. Does the association have a history in the management, development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and standards that have been applied within the industry
3. Does the association have significant industry representation
4. Does the association have in place mechanisms to receive input from industry participants and stakeholders
5. Is the association recognized by any State and/or Federal government agencies or Departments
6. Has the associations Code of Practice been referred to or applied as a standard in any local, district, high or supreme court action or decision
7. Does the association have, within its administrative structure, the capacity to source the appropriate specialist advise that it may need to formulate, revise and implement a standard, policy or code
8. Has the association developed partnerships/working relationships with key industry stakeholders and/or association, organizations that can influence or dictate outcomes within the industry (e.g. insurance companies)
The MMAA can answer ‘yes’ to all of these points and there is simply no other association that even comes close in its capacity to do the same.
The practitioner principles are a set of principles or standards that practitioners under MMAA are required to follow.
These principles are set to benefit and guide practitioners in accordance to the MMAA.
"Strive to reach the height of martial arts in order to serve mankind."
"Faithfully build up my martial arts discipline and develop a new generation of martial arts youth."
"Live in harmony with others, respect my seniors and love my fellow disciples."
"Absolutely obey rules and regulations, and uphold the honor of a martial artist."
"Respect disciples of all martial arts styles/ forms, and only use force for self-defense and defense of justice."
"Strive for personal and ethical enrichment."
"Live an honest, modest, and noble life."
"Develop a firm will to overcome all obstacles in life."
"Develop sound judgment and stamina, and act with wisdom."
"Be confident, self-controlled, and benevolent; and constantly review myself to strive for improvements."