Order of Pulcherrima
|The Most Admirable Order of Pulcherrima|
|Awarded by the|
The Supreme Head of the Queenslandian Nation
|Established||28 November 2022|
|Motto||TRIA JUNCTA IN UNO|
|Criteria||At the Monarch's pleasure|
|Founder||Albert of Queensland|
|Sovereign and Chancellor||The Supreme Head of the Queenslandian Nation|
|First induction||28 November 2022|
|Next (higher)||Order of the Royal House of Helmond-Bernhard|
|Next (lower)||King George's Service Order|
Ribbon bar of the Grand Order of Pulcherrima
The Most Admirable Order of Pulcherrima is the fourth order awarded by the Queensland. It is awarded to the The Supreme Head of the Queenslandian Nation, and it may be awarded to their spouse, heads or former heads of state of allies, their spouses and citizen. The order is presented for outstanding meritorious services in the interest of promoting the development and security of the nation.
The Most Admirable Grand Order of Pulcherrima is the highest national decoration that can be bestowed upon a Head of State and Foreign Head, established on 28 November 2022 pursuant to the It was introduced by Queen Benedikte X and was approved by Parliament on 27 November 2022 pursuant to the Grand Order of Pulcherrima Act 0822., which was established in place of the Supreme Royal Family Order of Queensland, which had been repealed on 28 November following its issuance announcement of Grand Order of Pulcherrima Act.
Grades and Insignia
The Supreme Head of the Queenslandian Nation is Sovereign of the Order. All deeds granting decorations of the Order must bear the signature of the Sovereign and Grand Master. Members of the order are granted a certificate and personal coat of arms with the insignia of the Order. The Order is conferred in a single grade of Knight/Dame but with two variations:
- Knight/Dame Grand Cross
- Knight/Dame Commander
The ribbon bars of the Most Admirable Order of Pulcherrima which has been used since 16 January 2023.
The ribbon bars of the Most Admirable Grand Order of Pulcherrima which has been used 28 November 2022 to 16 January 2023.
List of members
- 28 November 2022: King Albert of Queensland
- 3 April 2023: Łukasz I of Krzakacja
- 3 April 2023: Dame Christine Ank
- 3 April 2023: Sir Angus Mark
- 3 April 2023: Air Chief Marshal Sir James Nick Edward
- 3 April 2023: Air Chief Marshal Sir George Vicente David-Haggren
- 16 May 2023: Dame Leneen Patricia
- 3 April 2023: Mr Mikael Rotevatn
- 3 April 2023: Lieutenant General Sir Llewelyn Charles Anthony
- 3 April 2023: Lieutenant General Sir Gerard Hofman Michel
- 3 April 2023: Air Commodore Sir Gerry Stephen Barry
- 3 April 2023: Vice Admiral Sir Arthur Dawson John
- ↑ Parliament of Queensland (2022-11-28). "Queenslandian Legislation 18-0822 : Grand Order of Pulcherrima Act 0822". Retrieved 2022-11-29.