Łukasz I of Krzakacja
|Royal Coat of Arms of Łukasz I|
4 August 2021 – 12 november 2023
|Successor||Kingdom is dissolved Office abolished|
13 May 2020 – 27 June 2021
|Born||11 December 2007|
|Service/branch||Royal Regiment (2023)|
Łukasz I was born in 11 December 2007 in Poland. He is the King of Krzakacja and its founder. When the Kingdom was established, King Łukasz assumed power in the Kingdom taking the name Łukasz I.
The King was born on 11 December 2007 in a nearby hospital at about 8:45. He spent his entire childhood in his family home, where it is now the royal palace.
By signing the declaration of independence, the King became the King of Krzakacja. The king plans to pass a Constitution without changing the role of the monarch in the state. The king plans to be crowned in 2022.
The King has very liberal views. He is opposed to absolute monarchy and therefore intends to pass a constitution that will limit his powers. As he himself announced, the constitution which he himself writes is to be introduced by the parliament and highest court.The King passed the constitutions on 31 July 2022.
On 31 January 2023, i.e. 6 months from the entry into force of the constitution, King annulled it, arguing that many of its provisions are impossible to meet. Since then, the King has continued to reign as an absolute monarch.
Titles, styles, honours and arms
|Royal styles of|
|Reference style||His Royal Majesty|
|Spoken style||Your Majesty|
- 13 May 2020 – 18 July 2021: His Majesty, King of Lukland (in Polish: Jego Królewska Mość, Król Luklandu)
- 4 August 2021 – present: His Majesty, the King of Krzakacja) (in Polish: Jego Królewska Mość, Król Krzakacji.)
- Grand Master and Knight of the Royal Order of the Golden Deer - 28 November 2021
- Grand Master and Knight of Grand Cross of the Special Class of the Order of King Łukasz I - 11 December 2021
- Knight of Grand Cross of the Most Admirable Order of Pulcherrima (3 April 2023)
- Knight of Grand Cross with Collar of the Most Illustrious Order of the Saint Michael and Saint Olav (3 January 2022)
- Knight of Grand Cross with Collar of the Most Honourable Order of the Three Builders of Queensland (3 January 2022)
- Recipient of the 7th National and Independence Day Medal (3 January 2022)
- Recipient of the Queen Benedikte X Inauguration Medal (8 April 2022)
- Recipient of the Koninginnedag Commemorative Medal (8 April 2022)
Former national honours
- Knight of Order of Royal Friendship (28 November 2021 - 1 January 2023)