|Empress of Huai Siao|
Empress since dd/mm/yyyy
|Appointer||Emperor of the Huai Siao|
|Term length||For life or will be discharged|
The Empress (Thai: จักรพรรดินี/บ้างก็ว่าพระมเหสี) is a noble and honorable position because it is considered the Mother of the Land to be ordained by the emperor.
Selection of the Empress
According to the royal law, it was clear that the wife could be an ordinary class or an elite, with a rather difficult ceremony and procedure.
- 1. The recruits are registered in front of the Royal Palace, the residence of the emperor, with the recruits not less than two years of age.
- 2. Competitors who select a stage to compete for the title of Empress
- 2.1 Drawing competition
- 2.2 Poetry competition
- 2.3 Cooking competition
- 3. Personality exam
- 4. And the final step is to answer questions from the elders of the court, who select the most votes will be appointed as the Empress and continue the ceremony within three days.
- 1. The emperor was appointed with the consent of the elders of the royal court.
- 2. Then proceed to the appointment ceremony within three days.
List of Empress of Huai Siao
||Term of office