2021 in Baustralia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The current date is|
9 August 2022
Below are major events of 2021, in Baustralia.
- 1 January - The Colony of Princetin is formally returned to Paloma.
- 4 January:
- The Baustralian Antarctic Territory is dissolved.
- The Colony of New Princetin is formed.
- The Free Socialist State of Paloma nullifys the Agreement of Recognition section of the Paloma City Agreement between Baustralia and Paloma.
- Air Marshal Felkin Parker, 1st Duke of London resigns as Deputy Chief of the Air Staff, and is replaced by Air Marshal William Autry.
- 4 March - Princess of Wabasso promoted to Surgeon admiral to serve as Commodore-in-Chief, Vice admiral Sir Nick Sullivan becomes Second Sea Lord, Commodore Oliver Doig becomes acting Adjutant General, and Captain Brianna Broersma becomes Provost Marshal (HRN).
- 21 March - His Royal Marines was reformed, with the Duke of Wells as Commandant General.
- 3 April:
- Lord Englewood resigns as Gadus Principal King of Arms and is replaced by the Duke of Wells.
- William Autry resigns as Deputy Chief of the Air Staff and was stripped of his arms. He was later revealed to be an alias of Jackson I.
- 9 May - Sir John Timpson is promoted to Admiral of the Fleet and appointed First and Principal Naval Aide-de-Camp. Sir Nick Sullivan succeeded Timpson as First Sea Lord.
- 27 June - A general election took place, with Ella Parker becoming Prime Minister.
- 28 December - Baustralian laws passed after 27 June 2021 were discovered to be destroyed, leading to a parliamentary reconstruction effort.
|John I||King||Sir John Timpson||First Sea Lord and Chief of the Naval Staff|
|Sir Nick Sullivan||Prime Minister, First Sea Lord and Chief of the Naval Staff||Lord Greystone||Chief of the General Staff|
|Ella Parker||Prime Minister||Julian Kostuik||Chief of the Air Staff|
|Lord Carleton||Chief of the Defence Staff|