2021 in Baustralia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The current date is|
4 August 2021
Below are major events of 2020, in Baustralia.
- 1st - The Colony of Princetin is formally returned to Paloma.
- The Baustralian Antarctic Territory is dissolved.
- The Colony of New Princetin is formed.
- The Free Socialist State of Paloma nullifys the Agreement of Recognition section of the Paloma City Agreement between Baustralia and Paloma.
- Air Marshal Felkin Parker, 1st Duke of London resigns as Deputy Chief of the Air Staff, and is replaced by Air Marshal William Autry.
- 4th - Princess of Wabasso promoted to Surgeon admiral to serve as Commodore-in-Chief, Vice admiral Sir Nick Sullivan becomes Second Sea Lord, Commodore Oliver Doig becomes acting Adjutant General, and Captain Brianna Broersma becomes Provost Marshal (HRN).
- 21st - His Royal Marines was reformed, with the Duke of Wells as Commandant General.
- Lord Englewood resigns as Gadus Principal King of Arms and is replaced by the Duke of Wells.
- William Autry resigns as Deputy Chief of the Air Staff and was stripped of his arms for an unknown reason.
- 20th - The Next Baustralia general election is set to take place.
|John I||King||Sir John Timpson||First Sea Lord and Chief of the Naval Staff|
|Sir Nick Sullivan||Prime Minister||Geoff Audas||Chief of the General Staff|
|Lord Carleton||Chief of the Defence Staff||Julian Kostuik||Chief of the Air Staff|