COVID-19 pandemic in Cubia
(Redirected from 2020 coronavirus pandemic in Cubia)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|‡ Suspected cases have not been confirmed as being due to this strain by laboratory tests, although some other strains may have been ruled out.|
The 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic was suspected to be in Cubia since March 31, 2020, and arrived on 14 November 2020. It formally ended on the dissolution of the country, 2 June 2021.
- On 31 March, a group of scientists suspected that there were cases in the area of Cubia before its independence.
- Cubia confirmed its first case on 14 November.
- On 28 November, the sole case was declared recovered.
List of cases
|1||31 March 2020||British||Suspected||Most likely recovered.|||
|2||14 November 2020||British||Confirmed||Asymptomatic.|||
- 2020 coronavirus pandemic in the micronational community
- Micronational responses to the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak