Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Holy Military Order of Saint Polycarpus
|Awarded by the Grand Duchy of Flandrensis|
|Awarded For:||Friendship or appreciation towards the others or the Grand Duchy of Flandrensis|
|Established:||22 June 2009|
The Holy Military Order of Saint Polycarpus (Dutch: "Heilige Militaire Orde van Sint Polycarpus") is a chivalric order of the Grand Duchy of Flandrensis designed by Niels I of Flandrensis, which was the first Grandmaster of the Order. It was established with the foundation of the Crown Colony of Flandrensis, later renamed in the Duchy of Flauma.
Currently, the Holy Military Order is awarded for appreciation towards the citizens and the government of Flandrensis, especially for meritorious service in public employment.
The Order is also eligible for bestowal to foreign nationals and was already awarded to personnel of other countries that had relations with Flandrensis.
The Holy Military Order is awarded by Grand Ducal Decree.
The order is divided into four known degrees:
- Grandmaster (which is covered usually by the Duke of Flauma)
- Knight Grand Commander
Recipients (here alphabetically ordered) of the Order are directly chosen by the Grand Duke. They receive a special certificate, virtually stamped by the Grand Duchy, and written in Dutch.
- Kevin Baugh, President of the Republic of Molossia
- Marquis Jürgen of Gandensis, Minister of Defence of Flandrensis
- Petrus Màximus I, King of Finismund
- James von Puchow, Premier of the Antarctic Community of Landashir
- Baron Alexander Reinhardt, Prime Minister of St.Charlie
- James Stewart, former Grand Duke of Francisville
- Sir Terry Austen, former Emperor of Austenasia
- HMH High King James I of Angador
- Nikola Lasica, Chairman of the State Bureau of the State of the People of West Antarctica
- Samuele Lovato, citizen of Flandrensis
- Daniel Morris, Premier of the Republic of Dorzhabad