Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|This article refers to a retired or permanently inactive micronationalist. You can help make the article reflect that or ask on the talk page for further information.|
1 April 2016
20 October 2015 - 18 February 2016
|Successor||Office abolished' '|
|Born|| 27 October 2000|
California, United States
|Political party||People's Party|
|Residence||California, United States|
Sophia Albina was the Premier and founder of the Republic of Roseland. Albina served formerly as the President and reigned as the Queen of Roseland during different points in the nation's government. She was ousted as Queen in early 2016 in a culmination of events known as the February Revolution. After the Revolution, elections were held for the nation's new head of state and government. Despite her reign as Queen, the provisional government permitted Albina to run and she defeated her opponent in a 13-0 victory.
During her term as Premier, Albina has overseen the drafting of the Constitution Act of 2016 as well as the first official meeting of a legislature in Roselandic history. Premier Albina would later declare a state of emergency and the suspension of the Constitution Act while grappling with the loss of Roseland's capital.
Titles, styles, and honors
Titles and styles
- 27 October 2000 - 24 July 2015: Sophia Albina
- 24 July 2015 - 20 October 2015: President Sophia Albina of the Republic of Roseland
- 20 October 2015 - 18 February 2016: Her Royal Majesty, Sophia I, Queen of Roseland
- 18 February 2016 - 2 April 2016 : Sophia Albina
- 18 February 2016 - 2 April 2016 : Premier Sophia Albina of the Republic of Roseland
- Abeldane Empire: Dame Grand Commander of the Order of the Rampant Lion (GCRL)
- Latitudia: Royal Dame of the Latitudian Grand Order of Excellence (RDOE)
- Abeldane Empire: Dame Grand Commander of the Order of St. Bartholomew (DGCB)]
- Sandus: Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus (MOTS)]
Foreign titles of nobility
- Abeldane Empire: Duchess of Fortentuara