Annual information statements of Urabba Parks
An annual information statement (AIS) is required to be lodged by Urabba Parks Pty Ltd in respect of each financial year (the 12 months ending 30 June). The AIS provides the Australian community with information regarding the activities and finances of Urabba Parks, a charity registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
Requirement to lodge
Entities registered under the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission Act 2012 , including Urabba Parks, are required to give annual information statements for each financial year under section 60.5 of the Act.[ACNCA 1] The 'Interpretation Act 2022 of Urabba Parks defines its financial year as "a period of 12 months starting on 1 July.[IA2022 1]
Subsection 98(1) of the Constitution of Urabba Parks provides that until the Corporate Parliament provides otherwise, the Manager-General in Council may adopt annual information statements on behalf of Urabba Parks. Subsection 98(2) of the Constitution provides any law or instrument adopting an AIS is only effective if the Court of Directors approves its making.[Constitution 1]
- Charity registration of Urabba Parks
- Charity distributions by Urabba Parks
- Bibliography of Urabba Parks#AIS (list of published annual information statements)
- Section 4. Definition of financial year. Retrieved 8 September 2022.
- List of annual information statements - ACNC Charity register >> Urabba Parks Pty Ltd >> Documents