Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
2013 MFA World Cup/Wyke Host Bid
Wyke was the first nation to apply for the World Cup.
- Wyke is about a 20 minute drive from Humberside Airport in good traffic, so a taxi is only needed to get into Hull.
- The city has bus services which cover most of the city so all locations are easily accessible and within a 5/10 minute walk of a bus stop.
Proposed Match days
- Group Stage Match 1–1 June 2013
- Group Stage Match 2–2 June 2013
- Group Stage Match 3–3 June 2013
- Semi Finals - 5 June 2013
- 3rd Place Match - 7 June 2013
- Final - 8 June 2013
There will be 8 pitches available for use.
- KC Stadium, making use of the astroturf 5-a-side pitches outside of the KC Stadium. They are within 10 minutes of the city centre of Hull. (6 pitches)
- Hull University and Police Sports Club, these are within a 25 minute walk of the capital. There is one astroturf and one 3G pitch available. (2 pitches)
The song has been chosen.
- To Dream the Impossible Dream