|This article contains too many red links, and may be going through a major copy edit. You can help by clicking on red links and creating articles or by removing unnecessary red links.|
|Official portrait painting, 2016|
18 May 2015
8 November 2014 - 18 May 2015
|Successor||Himself as Ambict|
22 April 2008 - July 2012
13 December 2011 - 18 December 2011
|Chairman||Crown Prince Jonathan|
|Born||26 December 1995|
|Birth name||Frederic S. B.|
|Citizenship||Rudnan, Austenasian, New Westphalian, Mercian, German|
|Residence||Condominium of Kirkburgh|
Dr. Colman Sebastian Linden, OBS, KVJ, IKA, KPP, OHG (born 26 December 1995) also known as Archbishop Colman, is the incumbent Ambict of the Commonwealth of Rudno, Archbishop of Kirkburgh, and Pontifex Maximus.
Linden is the longest-serving current member of the MicroWiki community, having joined in April 2008. His highly controversial ban from the wiki during the first half of 2011 polarised the community during that time. He has served as an administrator of the website since November 2013.
- 1 Personal life
- 2 Micronationalism
- 3 Intermicronational leadership
- 4 Titles and honours
Linden was born at 17:36 (CEST) on St. Stephen's Day, 1995, in the Hospital of the Cellite Sisters of St. Augustine (Krankenhaus der Augustinerinnen) in Cologne, Germany, to his mother Helen Linden and a father whose identity Linden chooses not to make public. Linden was raised by his mother and his grandmother, (St.) Sibyl Monsey.
From September 1998 until October 2013, Linden attended St. George's School, an English-speaking private school in Cologne, Germany, which uses the English national curriculum. At this school, Linden, well-known for his keen interest in languages, elected at various times to study Spanish, French, and Dutch, though according to his own statements Linden has lost almost all of the Dutch he learnt.
In 2012, Linden obtained IGCSEs in Mathematics, Science, English Language, English Literature, History and Spanish, as well as a GCSE in Information & Communication Technology and an A-level in German. The examination board formally recognised Linden as obtaining the highest international grade (100%) in this subject. The following year, Linden further obtained an AS-level in Chemistry.
At the beginning of October in the same year, the family migrated to Bexhill-on-Sea in the English county of East Sussex. Here, he attended Bexhill 6th Form College, where he further obtained A-levels in Mathematics, Physics and Computing, as well as an AS-level in Further Mathematics.
The late Sibyl Monsey, Linden's grandmother, attempted to bring Linden up with a Traditionalist Catholic faith, while his thitherto agnostic mother (baptised Lutheran) had sent him to a Lutheran kindergarten. This conflict led Linden to explore the Bible and reach the conclusion that neither faith appeared to reflect what Linden at the time saw as the central message of Jesus Christ.
In October 2013, after several years of exploring Buddhism and New Age beliefs, Linden began attending a Quaker meeting. He applied for membership of Sussex East Area Meeting, a constituent meeting of the Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in Britain, where he remains a member to this day.
In addition, in August 2014, Linden was baptised in the Diocese of Chichester within the Church of England at St. Peter's Parish Church, Bexhill. He was subsequently confirmed by Scottish Episcopal Bishop Robert Gillies of Aberdeen and Orkney at St. Margaret of Scotland Episcopal Church, Aberdeen.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.|
Conflict with Robert Lethler
Rudno and New Westphalia
Titles and honours
Internationally, Linden is commonly known as "Sebastian Linden", "Archbishop Colman of Kirkburgh" (in religious contexts) or, more fully as above, Dr. C. Sebastian Linden, OBS, KVJ, IKA, KPP, OHG.
Style in the Commonwealth of Rudno
- English: Sebastian Linden, by the Grace of God Ambict of the Commonwealth of Rudno and her People, and with the Divinely Guided Assent of the same in Thedemote assembled
- Gaelic: Calumàn Linndeann, tron a' Ghràs Dhè Aombuig a' Cho-fhlaitheis na Rudnamh agus a' Phobaill aice, agus leis an Deòin Dè-sheòlta a' cheudna cruinnichte san Aonach
Style in the Kingdom of New Westphalia
- Signature: The Rt. Hon. Lord Seaton &c.
- Medium: His Eminence The Rt. Hon. Lord Linden of Seaton, Lord High Prefect &c.
- Full: His Eminence The Most. Rev. & Rt. Hon. Sebastian Linden, Lord Archbishop of Kirkburgh, 1st Earl-Serjeant Linden of Seaton, Lord High Prefect, Lord Almoner, Clerk of the Closet, Dean at the Chapel-Royal
- Signature: + Columbanus Capellocastrensis &c.
- Medium: His Eminence The Most Rev. Archbishop Colman of Kirkburgh &c.
- Long: His Eminence The Most Rev. Colman Cardinal Linden, by the Grace of God Lord Archbishop of Kirkburgh and Primate of its Church, Royal Dean of New Westphalia
Titles and honours in Mercia
Sebastian, Viscount Linden
|Reference style||His Lordship|
|Spoken style||My Lord|
- July 2015 - August 2015: Mr. Sebastian Linden
- August 2015 - November 2015: The Rt. Hon. Sebastian, 1st Viscount Linden
- November 2015 - December 2015: The Rt. Hon. Colman Sebastian, 1st Viscount Linden
- December 2015 – present: The Rt. Hon. Colman Sebastian, 1st Viscount Linden, Brehon of the Civil Service Gorsedh
Titles and honours in Austenasia
- 25 September 2011 - 11 December 2011: Sebastian Cardinal Linden
- 11 December 2011 - 20 July 2012: Sir Sebastian Cardinal Linden, IKA, KPP
- 20 July 2012 - 10 October 2012: His Holiness Pope Djehuti I, IKA, KPP
- 10 October 2012 - 25 June 2013: Sir Sebastian Cardinal Linden, IKA, KPP
- 25 June 2013 - 24 December 2015: Sir Sebastian Linden, IKA, KPP
- 24 December 2015 - 20 January 2016: Protopontiff Sir C. Sebastian Linden, IKA, KPP, Ecclesial Chancellor of the Collegium Pontificorum
- 20 January 2016 – present: Protopontiff Sir C. Sebastian Linden, IKA, KPP, KVJ, Ecclesial Chancellor of the Collegium Pontificorum
- 5 March 2019 – present: His Eminence Pope Queranus I, IKA, KPP, KVJ, Pontifex Maximus
Awards and decorations
- Knight of the Order of the Blue Star (OBS)
- Knight of Virtue in the Glorious Order of St. John (KVJ)
- Knight of the Order of Saint Constantine
- Imperial Knight of the Austenasian Order (IKA)
- Knight Protector of the Order of the Crown Princess (KPP)
- Gentleman of the Order of the Honour Guard of the Free Imperial and Hanseatic City of Cologne (OHG)
- Master Companion of the Community of Landashir