Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Founded||8 May 2010|
Liberal conservatism, Conservative liberalism
|Official colours||Blue and white|
The Conservative Union (formerly known as the Intermicronational Conservative Alliance until 16 May 2011) is an international organisation established to unite conservative parties. It was founded by Bradley of Dullahan of the Conservative Liberal Party in Wyvern on 9 May 2010, to unite parties following conservative ideals. Its goals are to esablish a good conservative front and to bring centre to right-wing politics to every nation. The Union is strongly linked with the Federal Network, and wants to make a status quo with all other ideologies and with what it calls the "Left Community".
The goal of the Union is to ensure that the conservative way of thinking and micronations' pride and glory are preserved. The goal is to unite all conservatives and protect their "ancestors' pride".
The Conservative Union has an Secretary-General who makes policy and speaks in the name of the Union. The current Secretary-General is Daniel Anderson, who was given the leadership on 24 February 2011.
Every Conservative party is free to join without applying. The following entities may join the Alliance:
- Conservative political parties.
- Non-partisan states which are conservative.
- Independent political members who follow conservative ideals.
The ICA allows the following political streams/views:
- Conservative centrism
- Democratic Party (Juclandia)
- New European Nationalist Party (New Europe)
- Secundomian Conservative Party (no longer a member since 2012)
- Siroccan Federal Party (Sirocco)
- Slinky Freedom Party
- People's Party (Wyvern)
- Wyvernian Liberal Party
- Archland Conservative Party
- Coria Democratic Party (Coria)
- Caïd Democratic Union (Caïd)
- Nichiren Democratic Party (Hinata)
- Conservative Party (Plushunia)
Independent political members
These are politicians who are not affiliated with a party and their state isn't conservative; completely or otherwise.
These are micronations who joined the alliance as they don't have political parties and a majority is conservative or the state is conservative.