New European Order of the Reich
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Awarded by New Europe|
|Eligibility||Members of ruling houses, senior civil and military officials and other worthy figures appointed by the Emperor of New Europe.|
|Awarded for||Civil or military merit|
|Established||27 October 2009|
|Equivalent||Order of the White Lion|
|Next (lower)||Gold Cross|
The Order of the Reich, or Imperial Order of the Crown (German: Hoher Reichsorden) is the highest order of chivalry in the Empire of New Europe. The order was founded on 27 October 2009 by Emperor Wilhelm I.
Sovereigns and Masters of the Order
- Wilhelm I (1991 -) - founder of the Order of the Reich, first Emperor of New Europe.
- Johannus von Ikner (1993 -) - For leading the Empire into a new era of successful peace and restored relations with "past enemies".
- Vaughn Bullock (1993 -) - For his couragious efforts during Scientopia's war with New Europe.
- Alan Soltau (1992 -) - For galently serving to protect His Imperial and Royal Majesty as Imperial Guard Captain.
- Robert Lethler - For aiding the Empire in its times of need.
- Kai Roosevelt (1990 -) - For aiding in the restoration of New European and Erusian relations.
- HIM Jonathan, Emperor of Austenasia (1994 -) - For improving New European and Austenasian relations.
- His Grace James I, Grand Duke of Francisville (1993 -) For his steadfast readiness in the face of conflicts as G.U.M. Chairman.
- HCM Seán III, King of Coleraine (1992 -) - For making Coleraine a faithful ally and friend to the New European monarchy.
- Rt.Hon. Alexander Reinhardt, Prime Minister of St.Charlie (1993 -)