New European Order of the Reich
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Awarded by New Europe|
|Eligibility||Members of ruling houses, senior civil and military officials and other worthy figures appointed by the Emperor of New Europe.|
|Awarded for||Civil or military merit|
|Established||27 October 2009|
|Equivalent||Order of the White Lion|
|Next (lower)||Gold Cross|
The Order of the Reich, or Imperial Order of the Crown (German: Kaiserliche Kronen-orden) is the highest order of chivalry in the Empire of New Europe. The order was founded on 27 October 2009 by Emperor Wilhelm I.
Sovereigns and Masters of the Order
- Wilhelm I (1991 -) - founder of the Order of the Reich, first Emperor of New Europe.
- Johannus von Ikner (1993 -) - For leading the Empire into a new era of successful peace and restored relations with "past enemies".
- Vaughn Bullock (1993 -) - For his couragious efforts during Scientopia's war with New Europe.
- Alan Soltau (1992 -) - For galently serving to protect His Imperial and Royal Majesty as Imperial Guard Captain.
- Robert Lethler - For aiding the Empire in its times of need.
- Kai Roosevelt (1990 -) - For aiding in the restoration of New European and Erusian relations.
- HIM Jonathan, Emperor of Austenasia (1994 -) - For improving New European and Austenasian relations.
- His Grace James I, Grand Duke of Francisville (1993 -) For his steadfast readiness in the face of conflicts as G.U.M. Chairman.
- HCM Seán III, King of Coleraine (1992 -) - For making Coleraine a faithful ally and friend to the New European monarchy.
- Rt.Hon. Alexander Reinhardt, Prime Minister of St.Charlie (1993 -)