Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Grand Constable of Campinia
|Grand Constable of Campinia
as Prince of Campinia
|Term length||At His Majesty's pleasure|
|Final holder||Shady Morsi|
|Abolished||April 7, 2017|
The Grand Constable of Campinia was the head of government in the Principality of Campinia. The Grand Constable and Cabinet (consisting of all the most senior ministers, most of whom are government department heads) are collectively accountable for their policies and actions to the Monarch, The current Grand Constable, Shady Morsi, was appointed by the Duke on 30 August 2016. The Grand Constable of Campinia is also the monarch's representative From 2016 onwards the office is synonymous with leader of the Duchy of Campinia The Grand Constable, was during its existance often called "Prime Minister of Campinia" by non-Campinian sources.
- The duties as prime minister, the Grand Constable is the head of government of the Principality of Campinia
- The Grand Constable may appoint persons to posts within the government. But only the Prince, may appoint them by official letter. They may with designation of the Great Constable begin with their function.
- The Grand Constable may advise people to the Prince eligible for a medal or title.
- The Grand Constable of Campinia, the government, will report on a regular basis to the Prince
- Presides over meetings of the Cabinet
- Commander in chief of the Campinian Defence Forces.
- May override a court injunction against an administrative act upon showing of cause.