Foreign relations of Suverska
|Part of a series on the|
|Republic of Suverska|
|Main article • Outline • Historical timeline • Regions • Symbols • Western Canada sector|
|Government and politics|
|Foreign relations • Government • Libsoš Party • Parliamentary groups (Canada • Libsoš • Prairie)|
The foreign relations of Suverska were the Republic of Suverska's relations with other governments and peoples. The nation maintained foreign relationships with other nations and organisations through its Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Australis (2020–2021) – Suverska established diplomatic relations on April 18, 2020. Suverska opened communications with Australis, April 18, 2020. The two nations mutually recognised each other, April 18, 2020. Australis dissolved, September 8, 2021.
- Central Tibetan Administration (established 2020) – Suverska established diplomatic relations on April 18, 2020. Suverska recognised Tibet, March 20, 2015. Suverska opened communications with Tibet, April 18, 2020. Tibet opened communications with Suverska, April 28, 2020.
- Molossia (established 2014) – Suverska established diplomatic relations in May 2014. Suverska recognised Molossia, October 27, 2013. Suverska and Molossia engaged in informal communication throughout May 2014.
- Vancouver Island (2020–2020) – Suverska established diplomatic relations on July 10, 2020. Suverska opened communications with Vancouver Island, July 10, 2020. The two nations mutually recognised each other, July 19, 2020.
Embassies and ambassadors
Suverska lacked a system of foreign embassies and embassadors; its closest equivalent to such a role would be its Ministry of Foreign Affairs, whose director serves as the de facto ambassador of Suverska to the rest of the world.
The 2021 Constitution of Suverska requires that all visitors to the country follow the Ministry of Democracy’s most recent visa policy. As of November 2021, this means that non-Suverskans wishing to enter the country must present upon entry to Suverska a valid travel visa or one of the visa-exempt passports.
- Visa-exempt entry
- All European Free Trade Association member states
- European Union member states
- New Zealand
1 – note that Canada is the only state which borders Suverska, so those wishing to enter Suverska must first comply with Canadian visa policy
Nations that Suverska recognised are as follows.
- Nations recognised by Suverska
- All UN member states, since 2014
- Freetown Christiania, since 2017
- Kosovo, since 2014
- Palestine, since 2014
- Republic of China, since 2014
- Rojava, since 2020
This article or section is in the middle of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.
|Area||9,984,670.0 km2||4.2 km2|
|Government||Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy||Unitary semi-direct democracy|
|Official language||English and French||English|
|Current Leader||Governor General Mary Simon
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Holova Atyko Robijovych
|Main religions||67.2% Christianity, 23.9% non-religious, 8.9% other||74.0% Christianity, 26.0% non-religious/other|
|Ethnic groups||72.9% European, 17.7% Asian, 4.9% Indigenous, 4.5% other||93.7% European, 6.3% Asian|
- "2021 Constitution of Suverska", Republic of Suverska, Retrieved 17 September 2021
- "Ministry of Foreign Affairs", Republic of Suverska, Retrieved 9 April 2020