|• Founded||2021; 1 year ago|
|• Leader||Atyko Robijovych|
|• Founded||2014; 7 years ago|
|• Affiliations||ISA, ISF|
| • Ideology
Libsoš (LS; Ukrainian: Лібсоц) is the name of two affiliated political organisations in the Republic of Suverska. The Libsoš Party, founded in 2014 as the Suwerenny Party, is the oldest and most successful political party in the country. The Libsoš Councilmember Group is the organisation’s parliamentary group which was founded in 2021 following the governmental reforms that year in Suverska. While the party is the more active half of the organisation, the parliamentary group encompasses a more moderate, big-tent range of views. Currently, 2 of the 5 seats in the Federal Council belong to Libsoš Councilmember Group members, the largest share of any parliamentary group.
The Libsoš Party’s political stance has been described using terms such as libertarian socialism, environmentalism and green politics, grassroots democracy, direct democracy, decentralization, workplace democracy, and pirate politics. It is the more radical half of the organisation as well as the more active half, being active in local communities, political education events, and intermicronational political organisations, including the Intermicronational Socialist Alliance and the Intermicronational Socialist Forum.
The Libsoš Councilmember Group holds a more moderate, big-tent range of views that generally includes followers of progressivism, as well as those sympathetic to the environmental movement, and taking influence from social democracy among other ideologies.
Since 2020, the platform of the Libsoš Party and Libsoš Councilmember Group has consisted of various pledges and proposals, some of which are outlined as follows.
- Develop a self-sufficient, democratic, circular economy within Suverska and local regions of Canada.
- Fund the creation of residential gardens, compost bins, and rainwater harvesting infrastructure in every Suverskan household, as well as shared community gardens throughout the country.
- Maintain the diverse identities found amongst Suverskans by observing ethnic holidays, practices, and traditions, and by supporting minority language eduction.
- Protect 33% of Suverska’s land and water by 2033.
- Reduce weekly working hours for all Suverskans.
- Shift heating and electric infrastructure from on-grid non-renewables to decentralised, off-grid renewables.
- Support the continued, responsible ownership of firearms and knives by citizens of Suverska without government interference.
|2014||John of Flosia*||100%||Won|
|2018 II||Atyko Robijovych||36%||62%||Won|
Note: John of Flosia ran as an independent candidate but was endorsed by Libsoš
|2016||47.3||▼ 29.6||▲ 1||1st||Majority|
|2021||Atyko Robijovych||37.1||▲ 2.6||new||1st||Nonpartisan|
|2022||This election will be contested in January 2022.|