Flag of the Volksarmee
|Active||(May 23rd, 2019 - Present)|
|Type||Infantry, Armor, Artillery|
|Role||To defend Ausveria and it's people|
|Garrison||Brittany (Ausveria), Polucaville, Neu Memelland, Hesse|
|Colors||Gold and Blue|
|Equipment||Mosin Nagant M91/30 |
M39 pellet rifle
The Ausverian Volksarmee is made up of the land forces of the Ausverian Military.
The Ausverian Volksarmee was founded on May 23rd 2019, the same day Ausveria was founded.
On the 30th of June 2020 Ausveria entered into the TOES-Almendria War, there was no actual combat during the war, however the Ausverian military held many training exercises.
On the 23rd of October 2020 Ausveria entered the Tungsten-MACP War as part of the Tungsten Pact, on this same day the most elite infantry regiment of Ausveria, the Ausverian Revolutionary Guard was created. During this conflict, the Ausverian Revolutionary Guard invaded and occupied part of the Commonwealth of Sayvillian Regions creating a territory known as Reichskommissariat Sayville (Ausveria).
During the Gayveria war, the Ausverian army quickly siezed the land belonging to Gayveria on Long Island.
Ausverian civil war
At the beginning of the Ausverian Civil War the army was fractured with many soldiers defecting to enemy factions, fortunately the bulk of Ausverian forces remained loyal to the government.
The Ausverian Volksarmee uses a wide variety of weapons usually sourced from outside the country, however in recent times there have been plans to create weapons within Ausveria's borders.
- Mosin Nagant M91/30 rifle produced in the Soviet Union firing the 7.62x54r caliber cartridge
- Kar98k rifle produced in Nazi Germany firing the 8mm Mauser caliber cartridge
- M91 Carcano carbine firing the 6.5 Carcano cartridge
- Glock 26 pistol, issued to officers
- Airsoft Luger, issued to officers
- Airsoft AK pattern rifle, issued to Conscripts
- M39 pellet rifle, issued to Conscripts
- Airsoft Thompson SMG, issued to officers
Most of the heavy weapons used by the Ausverian Military are produced within Ausveria.
- M20 Potato cannon produced by Smolot Heavy Industries
The Ausverian Volksarmee uses a wide variety of Equipment sourced from countries such as Germany, Italy, and the former Soviet Union as well as items produced in Ausveria.
- M20 Ausverian produced field jackets
- Flecktarn Field jackets
- Strichtarn Field jackets
- Chocolate chip camo (Desert troops)
- M20 Winter uniform
- KZS Soviet camouflage suit
The Ausverian Revolutionary Guard is the most elite unit of the Ausverian army and is based on Long Island, New York.
Legio Desertum is an Ausverian army unit located in Arizona.