God is with us!
and largest city
• Independence of the Aleunnic Empire
|(Approx.) 16 September 2020[n 1]|
• The Aleunnic Empire becomes a maritime empire
|20 September 2020|
• Dissolution of the Aleunnic Empire
|28 October 2020|
• Partition of the Aleunnic Empire
|18 November 2020|
• Establishment of the Aleunnic Czardom
|20 December 2020|
|0.017 km2 (0.0066 sq mi)|
|Currency||Canadian dollar ($) (CAD)|
United States dollar ($) (USD)
The Aleunnic Czardom was a Dependency of the Great Lawl Reich that is located in Rhode Island, United States. It is the successor state of the Aleunnic Empire which existed between around 16 September 2020 to 28 October 2020.
The predecessor state of the Aleunnic Czardom, the Aleunnic Empire, was established approximately on 16 September 2020[n 1] by King Saxen I, and later became a maritime empire on 20 September. On 23 October 2020, the Aleunnic Empire declared war on the Tungsten Pact.[n 2] On 27 October 2020, Wohlstand Vereinigung, under the command of Hunt Powell, invaded the and occupied Aleunnic Empire under the name Operation Seebrecher. On the same day, the Aleunnic Empire surrendered to the Tugsten Pact and dissolved the following day. After the surrender of the Aleunnic Empire it was replaced by the Providence River Occupied Zone. On 18 November 2020, the Partition of the Aleunnic Empire took place where the lands of the occupied Aleunnic Empire were divided between Wohlstand Vereinigung, the Reunited Ocean States, the Great Lawl Reich, and the Empire of Kapreburg.
On 20 December 2020, the Aleunnic Czardom was officially proclaimed as a Dependency of the Great Lawl Reich and the official successor state of the Aleunnic Empire. The Aleunnic Czardom also granted the Csardom of Aquariana, a Protectorate of the Great Lawl Reich, joint-sovereignty with it over a small portion of territory called the Aleunnic-Aquarian Condominium, with the former being able to revoke and reincorporate the Condominium at any time.
On 1 May 2021, during the May Day Offensive of the Greater Aleunnic War, the forces of the Aleunnic Workers' Republic successfully invaded and occupied the Czardom. The Tzardom of Yeno and Csardom of Aquariana were also successfully occupied during the war. On 23 June, the war would officially conclude, and the Great Lawl Reich would cede all of its Aleunnic territory to the Aleunnic Workers' Republic.
The Aleunnic Czardom was located in Rhode Island, boarding the Providence River. It shared a land border with the United States, Aquariana, and the Reunited Ocean States. The Aleunnic Czardom was close by to Providence Rock, a former territory of Kapreburg. The Tzardom of Yeno was the closest territory of the Great Lawl Reich to the Aleunnic Czardom, being around 6.3 kilometers or 3.9 miles away.
The territory of the Aleunnic Czardom was rather flat and rocky. It held sovereignty over Marsh Island, with the north-west part of the island being under joint-sovereignty with Aquariana.
The Aleunnic Czardom was an absolute monarchy ruled by Czar Stefan I from 20 December 2020 to its dissolution on 23 June 2021. Since becoming a Dependency, the Monarch of the Great Lawl Reich also served as the Monarch of the Aleunnic Czardom.
1. King Saxen I: (Approx.) 16 September 2020[n 1] – 28 October 2020
–. Vacant: 28 October 2020 – 20 December 2020
2. Czar Stefan I: 20 December 2020 – 23 June 2021
- Presumed 16 September, based on the creation of the Aleunnic Empire's MicroWiki page.
- Although the Aleunnic Empire declared war on an ally of the Great Lawl Reich, the Great Lawl Reich never officially declared war on them.
- Aleunnic Empire declares war on tungsten pact, r/Micronations. Retrieved 27 December 2020.
- Invasion of the Aleunnic Empire, YouTube. Retrieved 27 December 2020.
- Loyal 1st Infantry Regiment of Wohlstand has taken the Aleunnic Empire., r/Micronations. Retrieved 27 December 2020.
- The Aleunnic Empire surrenders, r/micronations. Retrieved 27 December 2020.
- Partition treaty, Google Docs. Retrieved 27 December 2020.
- 2020 Christmas Report, Great Lawl Reich. Retrieved 27 December 2020.