Allied Micronational Treaty Organization Response Forces
|AMTO Response Force|
|Motto||Sociae enim Pacis |
English: Allied for Peace
|Founded||4 August 2022|
|Current form||5 August 2022|
|Headquarters||Allied Headquarters Bethlehem, Bethlehem, Judea, Arstotzkan Union|
|General Secretary||General Samantha Johnson|
|Commander of the AMTORF||Lieutenant General Zion Ormsby|
The Allied Micronational Treaty Organization Response Forces (AMTORF) are the high-readiness combat force of the AMTO alliance. They are the main deployment force of the AMTO alliance and are trained and equipped to deploy immediately into enemy or hostile territory. The AMTORF are also available to deploy and protect non-member states and allies of member states as well as members of the Tauranga Commonwealth of Micronations.
For the Arstotzkan Union, the 2/2, 2/3 and 2/4 Battalions of the Arstotzkan Army Corps have temporary or permanent stationing in the AMTORF, where as the Ward Empire's First Supreme Army has temporary stationing with the Response Forces.
The AMTORF was to be the leading force, heading Operation: Final Peace which will see the end of Grayson Country and the CDG.
Since the beginning of the Commonwealth - Empire War, the AMTORF have dedicated all resources to the Commonwealth and the Joint Allied Response Defense Battalion rather than fighting Grayson Country and the CDG.
- Joint Allied Response Command Tauranga (JARCTAU) - Based at Joint Command Station, Maungatapu (Gollandiya Territory)
- Joint Allied Response Command New Zealand (JARCNZ) - Based at Joint Command Base, Aromaunga (AUDF Base: Fort Aromaunga)
- Joint Allied Response Command South Pacific (JARCSOUPAC) - Based at Joint Command Base, Northland (Severyanin Territory)
- Joint Allied Response Command Commonwealth (JARCOM) - Merged with JARDAB on 25 August 2022
- Joint Allied Commonwealth Protection Command (JARDAB) - Based at Joint Command Station, Philosostan