Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Dumais-Couleuvres McGrath Holdings
|This article contains too many red links, and may be going through a major copy edit. You can help by clicking on red links and creating articles or by removing unnecessary red links.|
|Founded||February 16, 2019|
(Chairman and CEO)
|Products||Asset allocation, Holdings|
|▲ RQR₽ 1321300|
|Total assets||▲ RQR₽ 264260|
▼ KD$ 10000
Number of employees
Dumais-Couleuvres McGrath Holdings or Dumais-Couleuvres Holdings, is an Québécois holding company headquartered in Île à Dumais, Québec. It is the parent company of the brand Xtreme, RainDrop and JJWholesale and also formerly, Spot51 and was founded after shortly after the creation of Xtreme in late 2017. It is the 1st largest retailing company in Québec in 2019. in its beginning stages the company in 2018 under the name JJ Holdings filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the Republic of Catholiques on October 6, 2018, one day before the Blue October Revolution. It currently trades with Great Blue Holdings who holds around, 20% of the holdings of the DCMH company Xtreme.
On 6 May 2018, the management of JJ Holdings Corporation announced its intention to include Xtreme, Roebuck and Co under a new corporation.
- North American Divison
- Xtreme – a street-wear and skateboarding brand selling clothing a skate decks for affordable prices.
- Simpson Sears – a chain of supermarkets and super-centers and high quality electronics.
- Simpson Sears (Baustralia) – a chain of supermarkets and super-centers and high quality electronics.
- RainDrop Technology – computer-software and hard-drives manufacturing.
- Atoyot – car production and automotive parts manufacturing.
- Dumais Airlines – a popular airline company in Quebec.
- Petrosian Air – a sub-company of Dumais Airlines.
- Aeroflat – a sub-company of Dumais Airlines.
- North American Divison
- Spot51 – a Michigan Skateboarding brand, selling skateboards and clothing. Spot51 was a former sub-company of Xtreme
- Asian Pacific Divison
- Dumais Airlines
- Petrosian Air
- Air Petrosian (Los Bay Petros) - asian division defunct
- Aeroflat (Los Bay Petros) - asian division defunct
- Atoyot (Los Bay Petros) - asian division defunct
- Spot51 - an independent American chain formerly affiliated with Xtreme
- In the Matter of Sears Holdings Management Corporation