Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Nymoria attending a cultural event.|
October 26 2016
June 17 2016 - August 26 2017
June 16 2016
August 26 2017
|High Queen of Uskor||Charlotte|
|Born|| March 1995 (age 22)|
|Political party||Zealandian League of Communists|
| Other political
|Australian Labor Party|
|Occupation||Politician and Watchperson|
Her Excellency Deputy Chief Inspector Claire Nymoria UO, KCS, QA is the current Lord Keeper of Fire and Prime Minister of Uskor.
Nymoria is the current chief of staff for the Uskorian Watch
Early Political career
Nymoria's career started when she was appointed as the Minister for Internal Affairs this was followed up by election to the Council of State and appointment as Secretary of the Council of State.
On the 26 of January 2016 she began her military career with commissioning to the rank of Brigadier, she was later promoted to Vice Admiral in 2017.
Nymoria with Charlotte Lindström drafted and adopted the Uskoraian Constitution following the Red April Revolution.
Following a period of reduced government activity Nymoria was appointed as Prime Minister of Uskor on October 26 2016.
Restoration of the monarchy
Nymoria led the push at the People’s Assembly meeting of August 26 2017 to restore the monarchy as a way of growing Uskorian Culture.
it was at this meeting that she was elected Lord Keeper of the Fire.
Nymoria was made Deputy Chief Inspector of the Uskorian Watch on February 28 2018 following the abolition of the Uskorian Naval Service
Nymoria is a lesbian and came out as a transgender woman in 2015.
Nymoria is keenly interested in international politics, the culture and history of China and Japan, and modern military history. Nymoria currently is occupied by studying.
Politically Nymoria sees herself as anti-capitalist leftist
Titles, Styles and Awards
Nymoria current title and style is:
- Her Excellency the Lady Deputy Chief Inspector Claire Nymoria, Lord Keeper of the Fire, Prime Minister of Uskor, Advocate General Minister for Internal Affairs and Science, Officer of the Order of Uskor, Knight Companion of the Order of the Sword, and Queen’s Advocate.
Awards and honours
- Commonwealth of Zealandia Hero of Zealandia 2016
- Commonwealth of Zealandia Officer of the Order of Uskor (2017)
- Commonwealth of Zealandia Knight Companion of the Order of the Sword (2017)
- Commonwealth of Zealandia High Queen’s Award for Outstanding Care work (2017)