Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Grönsson at a rally in Sydney, Australia.|
August 1, 2014 - October 26, 2016
March 18, 2014 - April 11, 2016
|Monarch||Astrid of Zealandia|
April 11, 2016
March 2014 - October 26, 2016
|Political party||Zealandian League of Communists|
|Occupation||Undergraduate student at the University of New South Wales|
Dylan Grönsson is a Zealandian politician, and human Rights activist.
Grönsson is a member of the Council of State of Zealandia, is a former Prime Minister of Zealandia and Adovcate General and current Minister in the Zealandian Government.
Grösson became a citizen of Zealandia in late 2013.
Early Political career
Grönsson's career started when they where appointed as the Zealandian Human Rights Commissioner, this was followed up by appointments to the Privy Council and as Minister for the Environment and Health.
On the 18th of March 2014 Grönsson was appointed as the first Marshal of the Realm in Queen Astrid's court.
On the 22nd of July 2014 Grönsson won the Prime Ministerial election and was appointed formateur and became Prime Minister on 1 August 2014.
Grönsson followed these actions by leading a progressive government, until they participated in the Red April Revolution which saw the overthrow of the monarchy.
Awards and Decorations
- Commonwealth of Zealandia Hero of Zealandia 2016
- Commonwealth of Zealandia Order of the Revolution (in bronze) 2016
- Commonwealth of Zealandia Order of Mao 2016
- Commonwealth of Zealandia Knight of the Order of the White Cane 2014
- Commonwealth of Zealandia Knight Companion of the Order of Zealandia 2014
- Commonwealth of Zealandia Knight Companion of the Order of the Red Star 2014
- Commonwealth of Zealandia Knight Commander of the Order of the Zealandian Lion 2013
- Commonwealth of Zealandia Duke Grönsson 2013