Hello! My name is Reagan I of Rmhonia. We are currently searching for allies in a war against Baustralia. Due to the fact we are a new nation, finding allies is very hard and your help would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to review the country of Rmhonia and make your decision! Thank you!
- Greetings. I'm afraid, that our neutrality policy forbids us from actively participating in this conflict. However, we can offer you our help on the diplomatic basis.
Hey its Charles Ross (yes the same guy from Phokland). Anyways, I run a new micronation known as Graustark and was wondering if you would like to engage in mutual recognition?--MissEDconexion (talk) 02:24, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Greetings. I thank you for the offer, however the Gymnasium State strongly opposes fictional micronations, which Graustark seems to be. But I have only taken a brief look on the nation, and I will take a look again later, if it is really a fictional micronation or if it can be considered simulationist by our standards. FTFcz (talk) 03:43, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Greetings, I took a closer look on the Principality of Graustark, and it does follow the criteria for simulationist micronations, it is therefore possible that the diplomatic relations can be established. I have sent more information in a reply to Your email.
A moment of your time
Hello, I am sorry for bugging you but I was curious if you would like to join an organisation I represent known as the League of Professional Nations. We are a respected group made up of various professional nations and relatively well known states from throughout the community. Our goal is to create a community of micronationalists dedicated to the hobby and to evolve our organisation as time goes on. I recommend you read our wiki page for more information. To clarify, we are not an organization in the traditional sense of the word. While we do create legislation and governing rules, our purpose is to create a new community of micronationalists who will grow together, work together and become a tight knit family; make friends and together grow within the micronational community. Please let me know, Best regards, --Guess I never Miss (talk) 03:45, 27 January 2020 (UTC)
- Greetings, we can consider your offer, you should expect the final reply soon. FTFcz (talk) 18:20, 29 January 2020 (UTC)
I'm Your Illustrious Majesty Arthur II, High King of Ebenthal, a micronation landlocked in Brazil and author to the article List of micronations by CGSC, among others. I came here, unbestknown other official channels in a language that I'm versed in, to ask Your Excellency on the possibility for our mighty nations to establish formal relations through a treaty of mutual recognition. Wishing for your happiness and success, I'll be awaiting a reply.
- Greetings! We're glad to hear this! Please contact us on email@example.com to discuss details of the treaty. Tomáš Falešník FTFcz (talk) 06:24, 23 April 2020 (UTC)