Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Dear sir, my sincere condolences. I find his nation very interesting and I would like to discuss to open a diplomatic relationship. your state will be recognized.
I would also like to contact you in other ways, maybe we could improve our diplomatic relations. Do you have any social networks?
I would like to open diplomatic relations with you. I am the Prime Minister of the Federal Kingdom of Arkonia.
- Hello, we will be glad if we establish diplomatic relations between our micronations.
- How would you like us to do this?
- Write your proposal of treaty and send it to us. Our government will look at it and sent some improvemnts, if they will be needed.
- You should be able to edit this: [Treaty of Arkonia City]
- Thanks. I'll show it to the government and reply on Monday. I think the government will accept it
- The government accepted it, the treaty is signed.
- Thank you!
So, I’m doing a survey, I’m trying to find out what the most popular micronation is; so can you name 5 micronations which you think are the most popular?
The information will be for the Micronational Popularity Index. If you have any questions please ask me.
- Greetings, I'll gladly patricipate in your survey. As 5 most popular micronations I will name those, of which I have heard even before I was actively involved in micronationalism, which are: Principality of Sealand, Republic of Liberland, Republic of Molossia, the Conch Republic and Principality of Hutt River.
- Also, I can recommend you to join the MicroWiki Discord server (Link can be found in the sidebar), where would be easier for you to get more answers.
- Good luck with your survey and have a nice day.