Order of Galte
From MicroWiki, the free micronational encyclopædiaJump to navigationJump to search
This article refers to a micronation or element of micronationalism which is defunct and no longer exists. You can help make the article reflect that or ask on the talk page for further information.
|Order of Galte|
|Awarded by the Principality of Galte|
|Type||House order of chivalry with two grades|
|Awarded for||At discretion of the Prince|
|Grades||Knight (KG) |
|First induction||31 December 2021|
|Last induction||31 December 2021|
The Order of Galte is a chivalric order, and currently the only order of the Principality of Galte. It was founded on 30 December 2021 by Princely Decree XXX/2021, and its first members were inducted on 31 December 2021 as a part of the 2022 New Year's Honors. The head of the Order is the sovereign and Prince of Galte, currently Michael, who is responsible for its governance and induction of members.
The ribbon bars were designed by Michael.
|Order of Galte's Ribbon Bars|
There are currently 4 members of the order.
- Prince Michael (31 December 2021)
- Carson I of Northwood-Oregon (31 December 2021)
- Chris Ramsay, Marquess of Otium (31 December 2021)
- Alexander I of Atiera, High King of Mediolaurentia (13 May 2022)
- Larry Martin (22 August 2022)
- James Bornstein (22 August 2022)
- Alexander I of Atiera (31 December 2021 – 13 May 2022)