|This page contains material that is kept because it is considered humourous. |
It is not meant to be taken seriously.
|est. 16:13, 26 January 2020 (UTC)|
|Could happen in the future|
|100K||MicroWiki:One-hundred thousand pool|
This Twenty-thousand pool was for predicting the date at which the number of articles (as defined by the official article count presented on the Special:Statistics) on MicroWiki would reach 20,000 (twenty thousand). The person who came closest to the actual date was named the winner (of eternal fame!). This pool was closed on 28 February 2020 and all votes after were reverted. The current number of articles on MicroWiki is now 33,442.
- 27 January 2020 User:Jaydenfromcanada 21:26, 26 January 2020 (UTC)
- 2 Febuary 2020 Aenopia (talk 21:34, 26 January 2020 (UCT)
- 6 February 2020 cameron (talk) 22:22, 26 January 2020 (UTC)
- 9 February 2020 or later or sooner FTFcz (talk) 06:09, 27 January 2020 (UTC)
- 30 March 2020: From my statistical research. Z. Luna Skye (Prince Zabëlle I) (talk) 21:18, 26 January 2020 (UTC)
- never because the server will burn when we reach 19999 Luxor (talk) 21:17, 26 January 2020 (UTC)
- luxor is right, microwiki can't handle 20000 articles. As soon as we reach 20000 articles, all articles will be deleted, all archives will be gone, the computer systems won't be able to handle it. Consider this Y20000k AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- MicroWiki:Thirty-thousand pool
- MicroWiki:Fifty-thousand pool
- MicroWiki:One-hundred thousand pool
- MicroWiki:Millionth pool
- MicroWiki:Billionth pool
- Main Page of MicroWiki. Archived on 1 May 2020 at the Wayback Machine – via the Internet Archive. Retrieved 16 February 2022.