| This page contains material that is kept because it is considered humourous.
It is not meant to be taken seriously.
|zarels swimming pools|
|est. 16:13, 26 January 2020 (UTC)|
|could reasonably happpen in the future|
|100K||MicroWiki:One-hundred thousand pool|
This Twenty-thousand pool is for predicting the date at which the number of articles (as defined by the official article count presented on the Special:Statistics) on MicroWiki reaches 20,000 (twenty thousand). The person who comes closest to the actual date is the winner (of eternal fame!). The current number of articles on MicroWiki is 26,770.
This pool was closed on 28 February 2020, all votes after will be reverted. Also, no editing or removing votes!
- 27 January 2020 User:Jaydenfromcanada 21:26, 26 January 2020 (UTC)
- 2 Febuary 2020 Aenopia (talk 21:34, 26 January 2020 (UCT)
- 6 February 2020 cameron (talk) 22:22, 26 January 2020 (UTC)
- 9 February 2020 or later or sooner FTFcz (talk) 06:09, 27 January 2020 (UTC)
- 30 March 2020: From my statistical research. Z. Luna Skye (Prince Zarel I) (talk) 21:18, 26 January 2020 (UTC)
- 1 May 2020 Emperor Anthony I (talk) 21:23, 26 January 2020 (UTC)
- never because the server will burn when we reach 19999 Luxor (talk) 21:17, 26 January 2020 (UTC)
- luxor is right, microwiki can't handle 20000 articles. As soon as we reach 20000 articles, all articles will be deleted, all archives will be gone, the computer systems won't be able to handle it. Consider this Y20000k AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA