Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
User:Z. Luna Skye
|This article is of extremely poor quality, and is being considered for un-epic deletion ):<|
Talk page archives
My social medias
Currently: Offline (I may forget to change this, apologies)
Current time in my time zone: It is 00:57 on a Friday.(UTC) – update
Total time spent on MicroWiki: 923 – 1,092 hours (38 days – 44 days) Roughly Estimated; updated weekly
Short bio: Glorified maintenance guy obsessed with MicroWiki who gets pinged a lot, has difficulty in pronouncing the letter 'R', who is a furry and is allergic to alcohol. I am also a statistician, amateur filmmaker, actor and film critic, and owner of I stole this. fun facts!.
Check out my funny second account Z. Luna Skye 2, and my bot ZedBot. Also check out my dumb editors survey. Being a WikiGnome, I mostly make minor edits, such as improving punctuation, fixing typos, correcting poor grammar, creating redirects and wanted categories, adding categories, and repairing broken links. I also never provide an edit summary, and annoy the other admins. UwU I like doing wiki tasks which require minimal brain power, since I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. Member of:
- MicroProject New Eiffel
- MicroProject Transportation in New Eiffel
- MicroProject Link Archive
- MicroProject Micronational Summits
- MicroProject WikiStats
My email: Z_luna_skye@catlover.com
- 27 September 2018: I joined MicroWiki.
- 28 September 2018: I made my first edit and created my first page (The Principality of New Eiffel).
- 25 November 2018: I uploaded my first file. (File:Flag of Socialist United Republic of Ünie.jpeg)
- 26 November 2018: I made my 100th edit.
- 13 December 2018: I joined the MicroWiki Forums.
- 9 January 2019: I made my 1,000th edit.
- 7 February 2019: I joined MicroWiki@Discord.
- 24 February 2019: I was made a Patroller! :3
- 14 March 2019: I uploaded my 100th file. (File:Z. Luna Skye welcome.gif)
- 18 March 2019: I made my 5,000th edit.
- 18 March 2019: I made 318 edits in 1 day.
- 7 April 2019: I with help from Luxor created MicroWikiDictionary.
- 19 April 2019: @New Eiffel Government became a thing.
- 2 June 2019: I joined Czech MicroWiki.
- 7 June 2019: I made my 10,000th edit.
- 21 June 2019: I uploaded my 200th file. (File:Coat of arms of Coquelles.png)
- 3 July 2019: My idea for a featured image on the main page was implemented.
- 29 July 2019: I uploaded my 300th file. (File:New Eiffelball with a film camera.jpeg)
- 18 August 2019: I joined the cool kids Micropolitan Club and Lounge.
- 27 September 2019: I celebrated my 1 Year Microversary!
- 5 October 2019: The Principality of New Eiffel got Good Article status!
- 10 October 2019: I made 507 edits in 1 day.
- 29 October 2019: I uploaded my 400th file. (File:Bath Abbey, 8 September 2019.jpeg)
- 7 November 2019: I officially got the most edits on MicroWiki! (18,607 edits)
- 7 November 2019: I made 728 edits in 1 day.
- 5 December 2019: I made my 20,000th edit!
- 1 January 2020: I made the first edit of 2020! Woohoo!
- 2 February 2020: I was made a wiki admin! :D
- 26 February 2020: I uploaded my 500th file! (File:Új Repülő Street.png)
- 17-18 April 2020: I participated in the Twenty-four Hour MicroWiki Edit-a-thon.
Planned and scheduled events
- 27 September 2020: My 2 Year Microversary
- 2 February 2021: My 1 year anniversary of being an administrator
Articles I created/heavily edited which I particularly love
- Category:New Eiffel
- Micronational responses to the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak
- MicroWiki:Articles with the most references
- Statistic Fire's LGBT Rights Index
- Micronational motion picture content rating system
- MicroWiki:List of users by edit count
- MicroWiki:List of MicroWiki users by number of recent edits
- List of MicroWiki memes
- 1 Etymology
- 2 My travels
- 2.1 Countries
- 2.2 My travels
- 2.3 Soon going too...
- 2.4 Museums
- 2.5 Theme/amusement parks
- 2.6 Parks, zoos, aquariums and natural locations
- 2.7 Churches
- 2.8 Castles
- 2.9 Education centres
- 2.10 Bridges
- 2.11 Others
- 2.12 Top places I want to visit
- 2.13 Places I've visited
- 2.14 Image gallery
- 3 Edit stuff
- 3.1 My edit setup
- 3.2 Edits for ta lolz
- 3.3 Daily tasks list...
- 3.4 Random MicroWiki article archives I made
- 3.5 Milestones
- 4 Film
- 5 Favourite quotes
- 6 Wikis I am registered on
- 7 Contact
- 8 Cute emotes
- 9 Bibliography
- 10 See also
- 11 Footnotes
- 12 References
- 13 External links
- 14 Further reading
- 15 Ancestry
- 16 Issues
- 17 Other
- 18 Archive links
The name "Z. Luna Skye" (Z pronounced as Zed in every form of English and Ze (rarely Zee) in Dutch) traces back to 11 August 2018, when I created a Fortnite account under that name. The name comes from a combination of the first letter of my first name Zarel, my favourite (at the time) feminine name Luna, and the name of my (also at the time) favourite YouTuber. Soon after,[when?] I began using Z. Luna Skye as a username for my mobile games in order to keep all of my accounts under one name, changing my original username to Z. Luna Skye in both Clash of Clans and Clash Royale, than later BTDB. I registered my MicroWiki account under that name on 27 September. On 4 April 2019, I registered an account under the name on three different wikis, using it as my username for every wiki since. I registered my Reddit account under that name on 13 April, and my Letterboxd account (abandoned a month later) under that name on 9 May, later adopting it as my permanent internet username.
- for an organised list by type.
NOTE: This only includes places that I am visiting for the first time. (Some may be incorrect)
- Netherlands (2018, 2019; and more)
- 2004 United Kingdom (Live here)
- 2005 South Africa (2005, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- 2008/2009? France (2008/2009?, 2018, 2019)
- 2009 Austria (2009, 2019)
- 2012 Germany
- 2012 Czech Republic
- 2012 Spain (2015; and more)
- 2019 Switzerland
- 2019 Liechtenstein
- 2004 England (United Kingdom; I live here)
- 2012 Canary Islands (Spain)
- 2015 Gibraltar (British Overseas Territory)
- 2018 Netherlands (constituent state of the Kingdom of the Netherlands)
- 2019 Scotland (United Kingdom)
- Unknown Kimberley
- Unknown St Albans
- Unknown Sutton
- Unknown Manchester
- 2007/2008? Paris
- 2012 Prague
- 2012 Canary Islands
- 14 Sep 2014 Surrey
- 22 Dec 2014 City of Westminster
- 1 Jan 2015 Granada
- Jan 2015 Gibraltar
- 20 March 2015 Weybridge
- 28 June 2015 Twickenham
- 26 March 2016 Warwickshire
- ?? Oct 2016 Johannesburg
- ?? Oct 2016 Cape Town
- 19 Oct 2016 Kruger National Park
- 23 Jan 2017 Roehampton
- 20 May 2017 Hampshire
- 21 May 2017 London Borough of Havering
- 13 Aug 2017 Somerset
- 13 Aug 2017 Cornwall
- 13 Aug 2017 Redruth
- 14 Aug 2017 Port Isaac
- 9 Dec 2017 Pretoria
- 28 Dec 2017 Rustenburg
- 16 Feb 2018 Caterham
- 30 March 2018 Staffordshire
- 23 July 2018 Norwich
- 23 July 2018 Sutton
- 23 July 2018 Norfolk
- 11 August 2018 New Leeds
- 11 August 2018 Plitvice
- 11 August 2018 Új Repülő
- 10 Sep 2018 South Gloucestershire
- 12 Sep 2018 Lancashire
- 12 Sep 2018 Blackpool
- 24 Dec 2018 Kent
- 24 Dec 2018 Coquelles
- 24 Dec 2018 Pas-de-Calais
- 24 Dec 2018 Nord
- 24 Dec 2018 Kortrijk
- 24 Dec 2018 Ghent
- 24 Dec 2018 Antwerp
- 24 Dec 2018 Amstelveen
- 30 Dec 2018 Amsterdam
- 14 March 2019 Green Gate
- 19 April 2019 Isle of Sheppy
- 25 May 2019 Epping Forest District
- 25 May 2019 City of Chelmsford
- 22 June 2019 Essex
- 9 July 2019 London Borough of Lambeth
- 19 July 2019 City of London
- 4 August 2019 Salisbury
- 17 August 2019 Berkshire
- 8 September 2019 Wiltshire
- 8 September 2019 Bath
- 14 September 2019 Buckinghamshire
- 14 September 2019 Cheshire
- 14 September 2019 Liverpool
- 14 September 2019 Metropolitan Borough of Wigan
- 14 September 2019 Warrington
- 14 September 2019 Scotland →
- 14 September 2019 Glasgow →
- 15 September 2019 Aberdeen →
- 15 September 2019 Inverness →
- 15 September 2019 Peterhead →
- 16 September 2019 Edinburgh →
- 16 September 2019 Perth →
- 5 October 2019 Dunsfold Aerodrome (Top Gear test track) →
- 26 October 2019 Aisne →
- 26 October 2019 Laon →
- 26 October 2019 Marne →
- 26 October 2019 Reims →
- 27 October 2019 Vitry-le-François →
- 27 October 2019 Saint-Dizier →
- 27 October 2019 Commercy →
- 27 October 2019 Meurthe-et-Moselle →
- 27 October 2019 Nancy →
- 27 October 2019 Colmar →
- 27 October 2019 Mulhouse →
- 27 October 2019 Basel →
- 27 October 2019 Frick →
- 27 October 2019 Canton of Zürich →
- 29 October 2019 Lucerne →
- 29 October 2019 Canton of St. Gallen →
- 29 October 2019 Vaduz →
- 29 October 2019 Schaan →
- 29 October 2019 Feldkirch →
- 16 November 2019 Guildford →
- 23 November 2019 Hertfordshire →
- 23 November 2019 London Borough of Enfield →
- 23 November 2019 Enfield Town →
- 8 March 2020 Borough of Elmbridge
- 8 March 2020 Stoke d'Abernon
- 22 March 2020 Oxshott
Soon going too...
Planning and not yet confirmed
- United States of America, Walt Disney World... August/September 2020
- South Africa... May or December 2021
- Italy... Unknown
- Michigan... Unknown
- British Museum
- Brooklands Museum
- Imperial War Museum
- London Transport Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Science Museum
- Swiss Museum of Transport (29 October 2019)
- Tate Modern
- Wimbledon Windmill
- New Eiffel Currency Museum
- Regional Art of New Eiffel Museum
- Surrealist Art Gallery
- Z&jProductions Museum
- Alton Towers, Staffordshire
- Chessington World of Adventures
- Disneyland Paris
- Gold Reef City
- Hyde Park Winter Wonderland
- Legoland Windsor Resort
- Sun City
- Thorpe Park
Parks, zoos, aquariums and natural locations
- Beverley Park
- Box Hill, Surrey
- Bushy Park
- Cassiobury Park (24 August 2019)
- Dundonald Park
- Fishpond Wood and Beverley Meads
- Hampton Court Park
- Hyde Park
- Kew Gardens
- Kruger National Park (19 October 2016)
- London Zoo
- Morden Park
- Richmond Park and Isabella Plantation
- Sea Life London Aquarium
- Wimbledon Common
Bodies of water
- Atlantic Ocean
- Beverley Brook
- River Ant (23 July 2018)
- River Bure (23 July 2018)
- River Thames (23 July 2018)
- River Thurne
- Bath Abbey (8 September 2019)
- Christ Church, Esher
- Christ Church, New Malden
- Dundonald Church, Wimbledon
- Albert Bridge
- Dartford Crossing
- London Bridge
- Millennium Bridge
- Sheppey Crossing
- Southwark Bridge
- Tower Bridge
- Vauxhall Bridge
- Westminster Bridge
- Arc de Triomphe
- The Blackpool Tower Dungeon (12 September 2018)
- British Film Institute Headquarters (9 July 2019)
- Buckingham Palace
- Eiffel Tower
- London Dungeon
- London Eye
- ODEON Wimbledon
- The Shard
Top places I want to visit
NOTE: Not in any particular order
- Jacob's Ladder (Saint Helena)
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- United Kingdom, Embassy of North Korea, London
- Sissy, Aisne
- Isle of Skye
- United States, Idaho, Sawtooth Range
- Canada, Jasper National Park
- Finland, Helsinki
Places I've visited
|Countries I've lived in or traveled to:|
|Micronations I've lived in/traveled to:|
|Defunct micronations I've lived in/traveled to:|
|Cities I have lived in or traveled to:|
Switzerland, very beautiful pic!
Me in the Netherlands!
Me in Scotland!
Me in South Africa!
Me in Liechtenstein!
Me in Essex!
My edit setup
What I use while editing MicroWiki. And yes, it is just two iPad 5s. Anyways, at the top left is notifications/alerts, and at the right is special:recent changes. At the bottom is the main editing space, and where I watch a movie in split screen.
Edits for ta lolz
Outdated. Note: Sandbox edits and page moves do not count as edits in namespace.
|Total||13,376 (all 14,008)||100%|
Daily tasks list...
- Welcome new users[note 1]
- Clean up articles marked for deletion
- Patrol Special:Recent Changes
- Create articles in User:Z. Luna Skye/Articles for creation
Random MicroWiki article archives I made
All archives of this list are available on the Wayback Machine
After 5,000 edits
- 25,000 Edits : 27 March 2020 at 6:55 pm
- 20,000 Edits : 5 December 2019 at 11:35 pm
- 15,000 Edits : 23 August 2019 at 2:59 am
- 10,000 Edits : 7 June 2019
- 9,000 Edits : 23 May 2019
- 8,000 Edits : 7 May 2019
- 7,000 Edits : 18 April 2019
- 6,000 Edits : 4 April 2019
- 5,000 Edits : 18 March 2019
Before 4,500 edits
- 4,500 Edits : 14 March 2019
- 4,000 Edits : 2 March 2019
- 3,000 Edits : 18 February 2019
- 2,000 Edits : 30 January 2019
- 1,500 Edits : 20 January 2019
- 1,000 Edits : 9 January 2019
- 500 Edits : 21 December 2018
- 250 Edits : 12 December 2018
- 100 Edits : 26 November 2018
- 10 Edits : 13 October 2018
- 1 Edit : 28 September 2018 at 9:48 AM
- 500 uploads : 26 February 2020
- 400 uploads : 29 October 2019
- 300 uploads : 29 July 2019
- 200 uploads : 21 June 2019
- 100 uploads : 14 March 2019
- 1 upload : 25 November 2018
Article creation milestones
Good articles milestones
- 2 good articles : 20 November 2019 - New Eiffel Main Route 1
- 1 good article : 5 October 2019 - Principality of New Eiffel
I like movies, what can I say? I have seen over 1,200 of them. Road to 10,000! Although, I am not officially counting every single one.
Movies seen by year
|Year||Movies||Streaming services||Other means|
|2017||=108 (since 19 September)||YouTube, Dailymotion, Apple TV||Now TV, Sky Cinema, K*ssCartoon||Television films|
|2018||542 (since 14 February)||Prime Video, Terrarium TV, Kodi, YouTube||Apple TV, 1*3Movies, Sky Cinema, P*tlocker, Dailymotion||DVD, blu-ray|
|2019||314||Netflix, Prime Video||Dailymotion, YouTube, Apple TV||Television films, DVD, blu-ray|
|2020||362 so far||Netflix, Disney+, Prime Video||Apple TV, YouTube, IMDb, Dailymotion, Wayback Machine||DVD|
If life has no point, sharpen it.
To the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may be the world.— Brandi Snyder
After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are.— Shrek
No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.
There can’t be a rainbow if it doesn’t rain.
What, are you doing in my swamp?!— Shrek
Be curious, not judgmental
Potatoes are like friends; if you eat them, they will die.
When I say i'm Bi, I don't mean Bisexual. I mean Bi-myself.— Kaidon Melon
I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways the won’t work.
It’s Not The Gift. It’s The Thought That Counts.
No one has ever changed the world by doing what the world has told them to do.— Eddy Zhong
Often I am upset that I cannot fall in love, but I guess this avoids the stress of falling out of it.— Cavetown
Nothing Is Permanent In This Wicked World - Not Even Our Troubles.
Quality Over Quantity.
Humans Are Like Cooked Potatoes, They Are Covered In Skin, But Soft On The Inside... Sometimes.— Prince Zarel I
A Little kindness can go a long way
Nostalgia used to be a treat, now it's a burden.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Wikis I am registered on
|Wiki||Joined on||Edit count||Page creations||Groups||Account|
|MicroWiki||27 September 2018||28,733||3,300||Patroller||Z. Luna Skye|
|Wikipedia||15 August 2017||303||6||Anonymous 7481|
|Czech MicroWiki||2 June 2019||3||1||Z. Luna Skye|
|MicroWikiDictionary||7 April 2019||52||20||Z. Luna Skye|
|Royal Wiki||25 July 2019||4||1||Administrators||Z. Luna Skye|
|Awful Movies Wiki||4 April 2019||6||0||Z. Luna Skye|
|IMDb||March 2018||1,000+||19 (titles submitted)||ninja-89635|
|Un-Recognized Nations (defunct)||21 June 2019||54||52|
|Un-Recognized Nations||17 April 2019||3||1||Z. Luna Skye|
|Uncyclopedia||4 April 2019||5||2||Z. Luna Skye|
|WikiFur||4 April 2019||1||0||Z. Luna Skye|
|WikiHow||15 June 2019||0||0|
|New Eiffel Wiki||21 July 2019||9||3||Z. Luna Skye|
|Conservapedia||11 August 2019||1||1||Leftisstupidimo|
|[Placeholder]||21 November 2019||420
|Proto-Nations Wiki||January 2020||1||1||Z. Luna Skye|
|The Konmalehth Libraries||29 August 2019||15||2||Z. Luna Skye|
|WikiTree||10 March 2020||1||1|
This is slightly outdated
|New Eiffel Government#4073|
- ( ^ω^ )
- \( 0 ω ^ )/
- ( ・∇・)
- ~(‘ ω *)+
- My Life, 2016
- This Man Gei, 2018
- This Man Even More Gei, 2019
- MicroWiki According to Zarel Smith, 2020
- Zed I: The Movie, 2018
- Welcome message is as follows: Welcome to MicroWiki, [username]! The largest micronational encyclopaedia on the Internet. We hope you will stay around and make some helpful contributions!
Here are a few helpful links to help you get started with editing on MicroWiki:
- MicroWiki:Simplified ruleset
- MicroWiki:Manual of style
- MicroWiki:General disclaimer
- MicroWiki:What MicroWiki is not
- This article incorporates public domain material from the CIA World Factbook website https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/index.html.
My birth records.
- ^Seemore, p. 356; Butts, pp. 572–577; Poop, p. 94; Face, p. 168
- ^Brandreth, p. 377; Pimlott, pp. 558–559; Roberts, p. 94; Shawcross, p. 204
- ^MY MOM, p. 18; Not funny, pp. 322–345; Didn't, p. 77; Laugh, p. 28
Me. Myself. And I.
- sadly nope,
My mom and dad.
- ^This page exists. That’s the issue.