| This page contains material that is kept because it is considered humourous.
It is not meant to be taken seriously.
|zarels swimming pools|
|est. 16:13, 26 January 2020 (UTC)|
|could reasonably happpen in the future|
|100K||MicroWiki:One-hundred thousand pool|
This Thirty-thousand pool is for predicting the date at which the number of articles (as defined by the official article count presented on the Special:Statistics) on MicroWiki reaches 30,000 (thirty thousand). The person who comes closest to the actual date is the winner (of eternal fame!). The current number of articles on MicroWiki is 26,768.
This pool closed at 21,000 articles, all votes after will be reverted. Also, no editing or removing votes! Good luck everyone.
- 1 January Catherine of Kohlandia (talk) 11:18, 9 May 2020 (UTC)
- 10 February Jamez 9:00 UTC
- 5 July Z. Luna Skye (Prince Zarel I) (talk) 23:09, 26 January 2020 (UTC)
- 18 November Matthew Xia (talk)18:34, 16 July 2020(UTC)
- 3 December 20:41, 17 July 2020 (UTC)
- 1 March Neil (talk) 11:10, 9 May 2020 (UTC)
- 7 September Austenasia (talk) 09:12, 16 July 2020 (UTC)
- 1 September (changed). Emperor Anthony I (talk) 18:24, 17 July 2020 (UTC)
- Surely this shouldn't be allowed? Selecting a range of dates gives an unfair higher chance of winning ADAMVS PRIMVS IMPERATOR 18:36, 17 July 2020 (UTC)
- 1 January ADAMVS PRIMVS IMPERATOR 18:35, 17 July 2020 (UTC)